Why Book on Etiner?
We provide help before and during your trip, so your only concern will be to enjoy.
Create your perfect trip in minutes and you will have flexibility in changes and returns
Book directly with local Operators and at the same price as at the destination.
Etiner traveler discounts
Obtain up to 20% discount on associated restaurants and services.
# of bookingsNew!
alarmStart time06:15 hrs
We will meet at the agency in the morning, where the guides will introduce themselves and help us to dress the equipment.
Then the transport will take us to the base of the volcano, already at 1400 meters, where the ascent begins.
20/30 minutes before reaching the crater, we will leave the backpacks, to attack the summit without weight.
We will enjoy a dazzling view from the summit just meters from the crater of the Villarica Volcano. This is approximately 200 meters in diameter with a variable depth between 100m and 50m. There is a constant emission of gas and occasionally it is possible to see lava.
The descent is a separate adventure. Equipped with slippers and waterproof clothes, we will descend between 60 and 90 minutes sliding down the snowy part of the volcano.
Then we will walk for 30 minutes to transport. The tour ends at the agency, where we will be greeted with a refreshing drink and some snacks to celebrate the ascent to the Ruka Pillán volcano.
* There is the option of taking the lifeline offered by the Enjoy company, which saves approximately one hour of walking. This service has a cost of 10,000 CLP that must be paid in cash at the location.
- Agency-base transfer of the volcano and return
- Villarica National Park entrance
- Local, bilingual and experienced guides
- Accident insurance
- Breakfast snack: juice and cereal bars
- Snack on return with drink and snack
- Complete and revised equipment according to safety parameters