Why Book on Etiner?
Book directly with local Operators and at the same price as at the destination.
We provide help besfore and during your trip, so your only concern will be to enjoy.
Create your perfect trip in minutes and you will have flexibility in changes and returns
Etiner traveler discounts
Obtain up to 20% discount on associated restaurants and services.
# of bookingsNew!
alarmStart time10:00 hrs
Departure from the Buses de Osorno terminal, 09.00 am direction International Route 215. - We will start an approach path to the mountain refuge of 8 km of extension, time 4 hours, medium difficulty, Overnight in the place.
Departure at 6:00 am towards the Puyehue Volcano Summit 2,240 meters above sea level, time 4 hours, medium difficulty. Subsequently, the descent to the starting point will begin with a return to the city of Osorno.
- Certified quality seal guides Q and registered in the national tourism service.
- Technical Team: Helmet, Ice ax, Crampons, Transportation, First aid kit.
- Tickets site of interest, mountain accommodation.
- Photographs and Videos
- People with Cardiac pathologies
- Respiratory Pathologies
- Pregnant women
- 48 hours before the start of the tour.