Why Book on Etiner?
We provide help before and during your trip, so your only concern will be to enjoy.
Create your perfect trip in minutes and you will have flexibility in changes and returns
Book directly with local Operators and at the same price as at the destination.
Etiner traveler discounts
Obtain up to 20% discount on associated restaurants and services.
# of bookings27 bookings
alarmStart time13:00 hrs
Guided tourEspañol, Inglés
local_atmTicketUS$23.61 generalPay in place
Midday (afternoon) tour in quadrotos to Maras Moray, one hour from Cusco. No previous experience required. Includes talk, transportation, bilingual guide, helmets.
Maras Moray Tours in ATVs PM
The Maras Moray tour starts at 1:00 p.m. in the Plaza de Armas of Cusco to make a trip of almost an hour to our base located in Cruzpata. After a brief explanation of the use of motorcycles, we will practice for 10 minutes.
Then we will start our circuit. We will be driving approximately 2 1/2 hours to 3 hours, where you can get a picture of the daily life of the people who live there.
The route will have the option of visiting the archaeological site of Moray , known as the "Inca agricultural experimentation center", and the Salinas de Maras , with its amazing salt wells that will reveal ancient secrets for us.
Among the highest peaks, you will see the WaqaqWillka (5,682 masl) as well as El Chicón (5,530 masl) and a panoramic view of the Vilcanota mountain range. Then we will return to our base to take transportation back to Cusco.
Then we will return to our base where we will take the transport back to Cusco.
- Informative talk one day before the Tour.
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Transportation Cusco - Cruz Pata - Cusco.
- Single or double ATVs (according to preference).
- Safety helmets and gloves.
- Professional bilingual guide (English - Spanish)
- First aid kit.
- Personal articles.
- Tips (Optional)
- Entrance fees to Moray S / 70 (US $ 25.00) optional, Salineras S / 10.00 (US $ 3.00)
- Small backpack no larger than 30 liters.
- Extra money in soles (for water expenses)
- Water, snacks.
- Rain Poncho or Raincoats (The weather is quite changing it is better to be prevented).
- Comfortable and warm clothes for when you leave early and return late and it's a little cold.
- Children must be over 13 years old or they must mobilize with an adult.
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Cancellations with 48 hrs. in advance they opt for a 100% reimbursement of the cost of the activity.