Why Book on Etiner?
Book directly with local Operators and at the same price as at the destination.
We provide help besfore and during your trip, so your only concern will be to enjoy.
Create your perfect trip in minutes and you will have flexibility in changes and returns
Etiner traveler discounts
Obtain up to 20% discount on associated restaurants and services.
alarmStart time08:30 hrs
Guided tourEspañol, Inglés
Departure from Hotel at 08:30 hrs, to cross the Cordillera de la Costa and visit the former Salitreras and Ghost Towns of Santa Laura and Humberstone (declared Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO), tour through its ruins such as the theater, grocery store , hotel, market, hospital and Industrial plant where saltpeter was made to be exported to Europe and the USA. Crossing the Tamarugal Forest to visit the town of La Tirana (where the most important Religious Folklore Festival in Chile is held). Arrival at the Oasis of Pica to have lunch in a typical restaurant and visit the semi-thermal watershed “Cocha Resbaladero”, the Church of San Andrés, the Jurassic Park with its replicas of dinosaurs and crafts. Visit the Matilla Oasis, to know the Spanish Wine Winery (18th century) and the Church of San Antonio. Arrival to Iquique at 8:00 p.m.
- Lunch in a typical restaurant
- Menu 03 Dishes of choice
- Sour mango appetizer
- Road Snack
- Entrance ticket to Museums and Ex Salitreras
- Tourist transport insurance
- Operator guide
- Extra drinks at Pica Restaurant
- Entrance ticket to Pica semi thermal pool (optional admission).
- Light clothing and sports shoes
- Sunglasses and hat or jockey
- Swimsuit and personal towel for thermal pool
- Cancellations with 48 hrs. in advance they opt for a 100% refund of the cost of the activity.