Why Book on Etiner?
We provide help before and during your trip, so your only concern will be to enjoy.
Create your perfect trip in minutes and you will have flexibility in changes and returns
Book directly with local Operators and at the same price as at the destination.
Etiner traveler discounts
Obtain up to 20% discount on associated restaurants and services.
# of bookingsNew!
alarmStart time06:00 hrs
Guided tourEspañol, Inglés
Inca Jungle Tour 3 days 2 nights at Macchu Picchu. Includes bilingual guide, bicycles, entrance ticket, two nights of lodging, some meals and transportation.
Cusco - Pispitayoc ( Rafting optional )
After a breakfast with the group, we go to our starting point by bus. From this starting point we will start the trip to the mountain of Abra Malaga . From here we will descend by bicycle for 3 hours.
After lunch, we will begin our raft adventure, finding fast rivers of class III and IV. Immediately afterwards we will take our transport to the town of Santa Teresa to spend the night. Bicycles that we use for our ïnca Jungle tour Click Here.
Optional: you can spend the night in Llaqtapata , it is a magnificent place from where you can appreciate Machu Picchu and the Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu mountains.
Santa Teresa - Aguas Calientes ( Zipline optional )
The second day of the Inca Jungle Trek tour will begin with an optional zip line activity for those who have booked in advance.
Once the activity is finished, they will be taken by bus to Hidroeléctrica .
Participants who do not carry out the activity will walk for approximately 3 hours until they reach the Hydroelectric meeting place with the whole group. We will have lunch and then continue the road for 3 hours, going through waterfalls, coffee and coca farms until we reach the town of Aguas Calientes .
We will arrive at the lodging around 4:00 pm . In the evening we will have a great dinner in a restaurant and an information session on the ascent to Machu Picchu the next day.
Machu Picchu - Cusco
We will get up around 4:00 am for breakfast. At 4:30 am we will start the 1 and a half hour walk to Machu Picchu to see the sunrise. Then we will have a guided tour, then have free time to explore.
After visiting Machu Picchu, we will return on foot at 11:00 am on a 2-hour walk to the Hydroelectric. Here we will take our bus at 3:00 pm to return to Cusco , arriving around 9:00 pm .
Note: There is the possibility of spending another night in Machu Picchu town, paying an additional $ 30 and returning the next day.
- Transportation from Cusco to Abra Malaga.
- Hydroelectric transport to Cusco.
- Gloves, helmets and mountain bikes.
- A private professional bilingual guide (Spanish / English).
- The following meals: 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners (vegetarian options available).
- 1 night in a Local Rural House with basic service (shared room).
- 1 night hostel accommodation (private bathroom and hot water).
- First aid box.
- Entrance fees
- The up or down bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (US $ 24.00).
- Lunch and dinner on the last day.
- All Personal Care items.
- Tips / tips for the guide.
- Optional Raft and Zipline activities (if you want to do you need to add $ 30 per activity).
- Clothes to avoid the cold.
- Sportswear (01 pair of each).
- Hiking shoes
- Photo camera or camera.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Hat or cap. Sun glasses.
- Rain jacket or poncho.
- Extra money. Standard travel backpack.
- It is not recommended for patients with back problems.
- It is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious ailments.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Cancellations with 72 hrs. in advance they opt for a 50% refund of the cost of the activity.