Why Book on Etiner?
We provide help before and during your trip, so your only concern will be to enjoy.
Create your perfect trip in minutes and you will have flexibility in changes and returns
Book directly with local Operators and at the same price as at the destination.
Etiner traveler discounts
Obtain up to 20% discount on associated restaurants and services.
# of bookings25 bookings
alarmStart time07:30 hrs
Guided tourEspañol, Inglés
The 4-day Inca Jungle tour to Machu Picchu is an excursion that combines adventure and history, where you will have access to activities such as cycling, hiking and optional rafting and zipline.
Ask for availability before booking.
Cusco - Biking - Santa Maria Pispitayoc (Rafting - Raft / Subject to weather conditions)
We start the Inka Jungle tour to Machu Picchu at your accommodation at 7:30 AM and then start a 3-hour journey. approx. passing impressive landscapes along the Sacred Valley.
Our first stop will be in the town of Ollantaytambo . Here we can have breakfast (not included and optional). Then, we will continue the trip to the Vilcanota Mountain Range to reach the highest point called “ABRA MALAGA”, at 4,316 meters above sea level. From here we will start a bike descent of approx. 3 hours passing through different ecosystems that characterize the Andes and the Peruvian jungle.
This activity concludes in the town of Huamanmarka , where we will enjoy a buffet lunch. The trip continues to Santa María where participants can opt for the alternative of 2-hour boating on the Urubamba River.
We will continue to the Cocalpampa sector, where we will ascend half an hour to the community of Pispitayoc (1530msnm). Here we expect a local family to spend the night.
Pispitayoc - Thermal Baths - Santa Teresa - Walk - Treking
On the second day of the Inca Jungle Machu Picchu Tour we will start the day at 7:00 am to enjoy a good local breakfast. We will start a half-hour hike, reaching an altitude of 1,720 meters above sea level. We will enjoy the wildlife and native plants that belong to this area: coffee plantations and fruit trees such as mangoes, oranges, bananas, avocado, papaya, etc.
Upon reaching the top we will see the entire Urubamba River Valley , where an original section of the imposing Inca Trail is located.
Continuing with the walk, we will arrive at Quellomayo village where we will have lunch and rest. We will continue the walk to the relaxing hot waters of Cocalmayo and enjoy a swim. Finally, we will continue walking for 30 more minutes towards the town of Santa Teresa, where we will have dinner and spend our second night in a hostel (accommodation services).
Santa Teresa - Hydroelectric - Aguas Calientes (Zipline - Zip Line)
The third day of the Inca Jungle Machu Picchu Tour will begin at 6:30 am with a typical breakfast in Santa Teresa and then practice the zip line or zip line wrapped in a tropical climate. (This activity is additional and optional).
After the adventure activity, our transport will take us from Santa Teresa to the Hydroelectric power station . Very close to this place we will visit a sacred Inca or Intihuatana ceremonial site.
We will conclude the last section of the hike to the town of Aguas Calientes where we will spend the night in comfortable beds. At sunset we will share a dinner with the guide, at which time he will inform about the plans for the next day.
Machu Picchu - Cusco
The last day of the Inca Jungle Machu Picchu Tour will begin at 4:00 am, in order to reach the citadel at dawn. The stretch to the top will take us about an hour and 45 minutes. Once there, our guide will take a guided tour of approx. 2 hours. Then you will have free time to explore the citadel on your own. You can go up to the viewpoint of Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain ( both places must be booked in advance and have an extra cost ).
We will finish our visit to Machu Picchu around 11:30 am. , at which time we will return to Aguas Calientes where we will start walking towards Hydroelectric to take the bus that will take us back to Cusco.
- Detailed information one night before starting your excursion at your accommodation.
- Private transport by tourist bus Cusco - Open Malaga and accompanying to Santa María.
- Bicycles with front suspension, helmets, gloves, body and vest.
- 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners, 3 Breakfasts.
- 1 night at home hostel with basic amenities.
- 2 nights hostel (with private bathroom).
- Biking, rafting and zipline included ( activities are subject to weather conditions and / or availability * ).
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Professional bilingual guide service during the 4 days.
- Assistant guide (for more than 14 passengers).
- First aid kit.
- Vegetarian food option at no additional cost
- Return by bus from Hydroelectric to Cusco
- Bus Ticket to climb Machu Picchu from Aguas Calientes (US $ 24.00).
- Breakfast the first day and lunch on the last day.
- Snacks and additional dishes.
- Santa Teresa hot spring ticket (S /. 10)
- Clothes to avoid the cold.
- Sportswear (01 pair of each).
- Hiking shoes
- Photo camera or camera.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Hat or cap
- Sun glasses.
- Rain jacket or poncho.
- Extra money.
- Standard travel backpack.
- It is not recommended for patients with back problems.
- It is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious ailments.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women.
- 50% refund of the activity cost at least 72 hours in advance.
- Cancellations with less than 72 hours in advance do not qualify for any type of refund.