Booking this tour is temporarily unavailable
Why Book on Etiner?
Book directly with local Operators and at the same price as at the destination.
We provide help besfore and during your trip, so your only concern will be to enjoy.
Create your perfect trip in minutes and you will have flexibility in changes and returns
Etiner traveler discounts
Obtain up to 20% discount on associated restaurants and services.
# of bookings525 bookings
alarmStart time15:45 hrs
Guided tourEspañol, Inglés, Portugués, Francés
local_atmTicketUS$19.19 generalPay in place
We start the tour from the agency at 4:00 p.m.
First stop at Laguna Cejar and Laguna Piedra , a place surrounded by green and yellow grass that highlights the colors of the water, it is here that you can enjoy a swim and float thanks to the salinity of the water.
We will continue to the Ojos del Salar , before continuing towards Laguna Tebinquinche where we will end the day enjoying the sunset with a delicious snack.
We will return after sunset to the municipal parking lot one block from the Plaza de Armas around 7:30 p.m.
- Shared transport
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Pickup at the hotel.
- Laguna Cejar CLP $ 15,000 and Laguna Tebequinche CLP $ 2,000 ticket ticket.
- Comfortable footwear to avoid cuts by sharp tips of salts.
- Cap for the sun.
- Minimum age required of 6 years.
- Cancellations with 24 hrs. in advance they opt for a 100% refund of the cost of the activity.