Why Book on Etiner?
Book directly with local Operators and at the same price as at the destination.
We provide help besfore and during your trip, so your only concern will be to enjoy.
Create your perfect trip in minutes and you will have flexibility in changes and returns
Etiner traveler discounts
Obtain up to 20% discount on associated restaurants and services.
alarmStart time05:00 hrs
Departure at 05:00 hrs, towards the Pre Cordillera, visiting the Quebrada de Camiña with its Petroglyphs and Pictographs of Chilláiza, which in Inca times were associated with the caravan routes that communicated the environments of the coast, valley and highlands. Later arrival to the town of Camiña, breakfast and contact with villagers and their crops. Then en route to the Altiplano, a true photographic Safari of wildlife diversity, crossing rivers and admiring the surroundings. Arrival at Laguna Roja (3,700 meters above sea level), to have a picnic and tour the impressive Blood-colored Lagoon, photographing the landscape and learning from its ancient Legend. We will also visit a Green Lagoon and then a Yellow one located in the same area of Laguna Roja, all surrounded by hills and mountains. Return to the city of Iquique, arrival at 22:00 hrs.
- Breakfast and Lunch Box en Ruta
- Mineral Water and Snacks on the Road
- 4x4 vehicle equipped for the area
- Oxygen for height
- Entrance ticket to Laguna Roja
- Specialized guide
- Wear sports shoes
- Sandals to cross the Riachuelo that connects with Laguna Roja
- Comfortable clothes
- People with heart problems or uncontrolled hypertension.
- Cancellations with 48 hrs. in advance they opt for a 100% refund of the cost of the activity.