Why Book on Etiner?
We provide help before and during your trip, so your only concern will be to enjoy.
Create your perfect trip in minutes and you will have flexibility in changes and returns
Book directly with local Operators and at the same price as at the destination.
Etiner traveler discounts
Obtain up to 20% discount on associated restaurants and services.
# of bookingsNew!
alarmStart time07:00 hrs
Guided tourEspañol, Inglés
Tour to Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu for 2 days and one night. Includes bus to the Citadel and train to Ollantaytambo.
Transfer by minibus Cusco - Hydroelectric, some meals, lodging, ascent to the Mountain of Huayna Picchu, entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
Check availability before booking.
We will meet at the Plaza de Regocijo at 7:00 AM in the morning, moving by bus from the city to the Hydroelectric bus station. During the bus tour, we can appreciate different types of natural scenarios such as: the Sacred Valley of the Incas, high Andean landscapes and especially the presence of the rainforest.
In the afternoon we will have lunch and then continue our walk to the town of Aguas Calientes (approximately 2 hours and 35 minutes of walking). We will arrive at our assigned hotel around 5:30 - 6:00 pm.
In the evening we will taste a "Grilled Alpaca" (there are vegetarian options), while the guide makes the informative talk about the next day (ascent to Machu Picchu).
This day will begin at 4:00 am , we will have breakfast and start to get on the bus to Machu Picchu from 5:20 am (we must be 40 minutes before the first bus leaves).
We will meet the guide at the entrance door to Machu Picchu.
We will start the 2-hour guided tour in Machu Picchu. Then we will register and begin the ascent towards the sacred mountain of Huayna Picchu. We will have the rest of the morning free to tour the citadel.
The recommended time to get off by bus in the direction of Aguas Calientes is before 4:00 pm .
In the village we will go to the lodge to remove our belongings. We can rest for a moment in the hotel lobby. We must be at the station half an hour before the train leaves . Our transfer from Ollantaytambo will be waiting for us to move to Cusco . The approximate time of arrival is at 10:30 pm .
- Transfer by minibus Cusco - Hydroelectric.
- Box (Bottled Water, Powerade and Packaged Juice).
- Lunch in Santa Teresa or Hydroelectric.
- Grill dinner in Aguas Calientes "ALPACA A LA GRILL". Dinner in
- Aguas Calientes
- Informative talk of the Guide for the tour of day 2.
- 1st Hotel Night in Aguas Calientes. Our Hotel in Aguas
- Boxlunch or Buffet Breakfast in our Hotel.
- Bus up from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu for 02 hours.
- Ascent to the Mountain of Huayna Picchu.
- Bus down from Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Train return from Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo 18:20 hours.
- Transfer by minibus Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
- Hydroelectric Train to Aguas Calientes (USD 34.00).
- Entrance to the thermal baths of Aguas Calientes.
- Water or alcoholic drinks.
- Original passport / Identity document and migration card (TAM).
- University Card of your own university institution, you must have a valid printed date 2018 or 2019 and you must be under 25 years old . Applicable discount of 20.00 USD (You must attach your identity document or passport, valid university card). * If the university card does not have a valid date, it may be accompanied by the 2018 or 2019 ISIC card
- Warm clothes: layers of varying temperatures, especially at night. Thermal / gloves / scarves: wool socks / wool hat for cold nights, t-shirts for the entire walk.
- Headlamp (in case we arrive late to Aguas Calientes).
- Camera and spare batteries.
- Sunscreen / hat and sunglasses.
- Pills for altitude sickness.
- Personal medical kit
- Insect repellent.
- Trekking shoes or waterproof boots for your comfort, if they are sneakers with rubber or thick sole.
- Rainwear: a good raincoat, rain pants and a plastic rain poncho (RAIN SEASON).
- Extra money for drinks and tips, souvenirs, etc. (soles or dollars).
- Swimwear for hot springs (optional).
- Above all positive attitude and good humor.
- Cancellations with 72 hrs. in advance they opt for a refund of 50% of the cost of the activity.