Why Book on Etiner?
Book directly with local Operators and at the same price as at the destination.
We provide help besfore and during your trip, so your only concern will be to enjoy.
Create your perfect trip in minutes and you will have flexibility in changes and returns
Etiner traveler discounts
Obtain up to 20% discount on associated restaurants and services.
# of bookingsNew!
alarmStart time07:00 hrs
Guided tourEspañol, Inglés
Departure at 07:00 hrs from Hotel, visiting the Giant of Atacama (largest humanoid geoglyph in the world). Detention in viewpoint of the Quebrada de Chuzmiza. Visit the Baths and Geysers of Puchuldiza, to witness its waters that flow from underground, forming an Iceberg on the side. Aroma Valley and Mars Valley crossing. Visit the villages of Cariquima (Aymara textile handicraft center) and Colchane, to arrive at the Isluga Volcano National Park and have refreshments in its ceremonial village of Isluga, enjoying the diversity of birds of the Isluga River and wildlife as we call and alpacas. Visit the Andean villages of Mauque and Enquelga, to have contact with its Aymara population. Return to hotel in Iquique at 9:00 p.m.
- Lunch in typical Aymara Restaurant
- Water and Snacks on the Road
- Oxygen equipment for height
- Entrance ticket to Termas y Geysers de Puchuldiza
- Ecotourism guide.
- Sports or Trekking shoes
- Light clothes for the day and coat or coat for the sunset
- Sunglasses and hat or jockey
- Camera and / or camcorder
- People with heart problems or uncontrolled hypertension.
- Cancellations with 48 hrs. in advance they opt for a 100% refund of the cost of the activity.