Booking this tour is temporarily unavailable
Why Book on Etiner?
Book directly with local Operators and at the same price as at the destination.
We provide help besfore and during your trip, so your only concern will be to enjoy.
Create your perfect trip in minutes and you will have flexibility in changes and returns
Etiner traveler discounts
Obtain up to 20% discount on associated restaurants and services.
# of bookings16 bookings
alarmStart time07:00 hrs
We will pass by you between 06:30 - 07:00 hours from San Pedro de Atacama towards customs, located on the border with Bolivia. There we will have breakfast and after that we will change to a 4x4 vehicle. Already on the move, we will stop at Laguna Verde and Laguna Blanca, which are located at the foot of the Licancabur volcano. Then we will pass by the thermal springs of Polques to take advantage of its wonderful view and we will also have a time to take a bath in its waters. We will continue our way to visit the Geysers of the Sun of Tomorrow, intermittent streams of water that can reach 90 ° C, and finally we will finish the first day in the Laguna Colorada, a place that houses more than 35,000 flamingos, there we will stay in Villa Sea.
- Pickup at the hotel,
- Shared transport (4x4 vehicle for 6 people in Bolivia),
- Driver-guide in Spanish,
- Food (breakfast, lunch and dinner),
- Basic accommodation; First night at a refuge in Laguna Colorada.
- Entrance fees to National Parks (186 Bs per person)
- Entrance to Eduardo Avaroa Andean Fauna National Reserve (Bs. 150 per person).
- Entrance to Termas de Polques (Bs. 6 per person).
- Entrance to Incahuasi Island (Bs. 30 per person).
- Border Tax (Bs 17)
- Access to toilets on the way (approximately Bs. 5 each access).
- Hot showers (10 Bs)
- Health insurance.
- Sleeping bag.
- Minimum age required of 7 years.
- Not allowed for over 65 years.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
Total value 36 hours before the tour