Booking this tour is temporarily unavailable
Why Book on Etiner?
Book directly with local Operators and at the same price as at the destination.
We provide help besfore and during your trip, so your only concern will be to enjoy.
Create your perfect trip in minutes and you will have flexibility in changes and returns
Etiner traveler discounts
Obtain up to 20% discount on associated restaurants and services.
alarmStart time06:50 hrs
The tour to the Uyuni Salt Flats will pass through you between 6:30 am and 07:00 am at your accommodation in San Pedro de Atacama, with direction to customs at the border with Bolivia. After having breakfast we will get on a 4x4 vehicle. Here begins the true adventure through the beautiful landscapes of the Bolivian highlands. We will stop at Laguna Verde and Laguna Blanca , located at the foot of the Licancabur Volcano .
Next, we will pass by the Termas de Polques to bathe and delight in its wonderful landscapes. We will continue on our way to the Geysers of the Sun of Tomorrow and we will finish the first day at Laguna Colorada , a place that houses more than 35,000 flamingos. We will stay at Villa Mar.
We will continue touring the high plateau, crossing the Siloli desert and the Vinto and Mysterious Lagoons . We will visit the Anaconda and Sora Canyons and rest at the end of the day at a Sal hostel located near the Salar de Uyuni.
The third day we will contemplate the sunrise on the Incahuasi Island located in the center of the Salar de Uyuni, where we can appreciate the extensive salt flat and its magnitude. We will visit the Salt Museum, Ojos del Salar and you will appreciate the crafts of the area. During the afternoon we will visit the town of Uyuni and the train cemetery, then begin the return to the town of Villa Mar to spend the last night.
The fourth and last day we will return to San Pedro de Atacama , arriving at 12:30 hrs. of the day
- Pickup at the lodge
- Shared transport (4x4 vehicle for 6 people in Bolivia)
- Driver-guide in Spanish
- Food (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Basic accommodation; first night at a refuge in Laguna Colorada
- Entrance fees to National Parks (186 Bs per person)
- Entrance to Eduardo Avaroa Andean Fauna National Reserve (Bs. 150 per person).
- Entrance to Termas de Polques (Bs. 6 per person).
- Entrance to Incahuasi Island (Bs. 30 per person).
- Border Tax (Bs 17)
- Access to toilets on the way (approximately Bs. 5 each access).
- Hot showers (10 Bs)
- Health insurance.
- Sleeping bag.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Swimsuit and towel (for hot springs in Polques)
- Blocker, sunglasses, flashlight, sleeping bag, water (1.5 liters per person per day).
- Passport or travel document.
- 300 Bs for expenses not included in the tour.
- Each passenger may carry a maximum of 1 bag or suitcase of 18 kg. and 1 sleeping bag, which will go above the 4x4.
- Minimum age required of 10 years.
- Not allowed for over 65 years.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Cancellations with 48 hrs. in advance they opt for a 100% refund of the cost of the activity.