Why Book on Etiner?
We provide help before and during your trip, so your only concern will be to enjoy.
Create your perfect trip in minutes and you will have flexibility in changes and returns
Book directly with local Operators and at the same price as at the destination.
Etiner traveler discounts
Obtain up to 20% discount on associated restaurants and services.
# of bookingsNew!
alarmStart time08:30 hrs
Guided tourEspañol, Inglés
Health Tourism, visiting the hot springs of the pre -illeilleran town of Mamiña, famous for its beneficial qualities for health. As you can also enjoy the mud baths under the desert sun in the middle of a valley of ancestral crops in the middle of the Atacama Desert.
Departure at 08:30 hrs. From hotel to cross the Cordillera de la Costa, with spectacular views of the city and the Pacific Ocean, connecting with the Pan-American Highway, in the direction of the town of Mamiña, recognized for its thermal waters classified as hypertonic, hypo thermal, sulphured and sodium. Upon arrival, tour of its streets, main square, visit to its 17th century church, typical crafts and visit to the baths of Ipla, to enjoy its beneficial waters, some of the best in the world to relieve skin diseases, arthritis and rheumatism Lunch in a typical restaurant and visit the Baños de Barro and its surroundings, to observe buildings in pink volcanic stone characteristic of the area, petroglyphs and terraced crops. Arrival to Iquique at 7:00 p.m.
- Lunch in a typical restaurant
- Entrance ticket to the hot springs of the town
- Mineral water in Ruta
- Tourist transport insurance
- Spelled guide
- Extra drinks Mamiña Restaurant
- Entrance ticket to Baños de Barro (optional)
- Light clothing and sports shoes
- Sunglasses and hat or jockey
- Swimsuit and personal towel for thermal pool
- People with heart problems or uncontrolled hypertension.
- Cancellations with 48 hrs. in advance they opt for a 100% refund of the cost of the activity.