Why Book on Etiner?
Book directly with local Operators and at the same price as at the destination.
We provide help besfore and during your trip, so your only concern will be to enjoy.
Create your perfect trip in minutes and you will have flexibility in changes and returns
Etiner traveler discounts
Obtain up to 20% discount on associated restaurants and services.
alarmStart time03:00 hrs
Guided tourEspañol, Inglés
local_atmTicketUS$10.10 generalPay in place
Trekking Colca Canyon 2 days and 1 night
We begin the Colca Canyon Trekking with the pick-up at your hotel between 3:00 am and 3:30 am . by private bus After 3 hours of travel, we will stop in the town of Chivay where we will have breakfast.
We will continue with direction to the Cruz del Condor, where we will be between 45 minutes and 1 hour observing the fabulous flight of the condors and the depth and geography of the canyon.
We will continue to the town of Cabanaconde , located at 3287 meters above sea level where we will begin our trek to the viewpoints of Pampa San Miguel . From there we will begin our descent, making a walk of approximately 3 hours to the Colca river. We will cross a suspension bridge to reach the hostel in San Juan de Chuccho where we will have our lunch.
We will continue our tour through the depths of the canyon visiting the town of Cosñirhua - Malata , and then head to the hotel to rest and spend an afternoon at the pool. We will end the day with dinner and a campfire.
We will start the day at 5:00 am to start the ascent to Cabanaconde. At the top we will have breakfast and then board the private bus to go to the Chivay district.
- Mirador de Antahuilque, where we can appreciate the Inca terraces of the Colca.
- Town of Maca where we will see a colonial church, we can take pictures with domesticated eagles and camelids, acquire Colca crafts and try the sour colca.
- We will continue to the town of Chivay, the capital of the Colca Valley, and we will go to the thermo-medicinal Baths of La Calera with 38ºC, where we can enjoy for a period of 1 hour.
- We will return to Chivay for lunch and then continue towards the city of Arequipa.
- Los Andes viewpoint, where we can appreciate the southern volcanic chain.
- National Reserve, to see wildlife (vicuñas, birds and others) and domesticated camelids (llamas, alpacas and others)
We will arrive at Arequipa at 5:00 pm , approximately and we will finish the Colca Canyon Trekking.
- Pick-up in lodging
- Bilingual guide (Spanish - English)
- Lodging San Juan homestay
- Oasis Sangalle lodging
- 2 breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 1 dinner
- 2 breakfasts
- Entrance to the Colca Canyon
- Entrance to the pool of La Calera (S. / 15)
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Sun hat, sunglasses.
- Light clothes and warm clothes.
- Waterproof jacket (January-April).
- Camera photography or camcorder.
- Hand or headlamps
- Not recommended for people with heart and pressure problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for children under 13 years.
- Cancellations 36 hours in advance opt for a 100% refund of the cost of the activity.