Booking this tour is temporarily unavailable
Why Book on Etiner?
Book directly with local Operators and at the same price as at the destination.
We provide help besfore and during your trip, so your only concern will be to enjoy.
Create your perfect trip in minutes and you will have flexibility in changes and returns
Etiner traveler discounts
Obtain up to 20% discount on associated restaurants and services.
alarmStart time06:00 hrs
Guided tourEspañol, Inglés
Cusco - San José de Cachora - Chiquisca - Rosalina Beach
The trip to Choquequirao starts at 6 am in Cusco Peru, the bus will pick you up at the hotel at 6 am to transport us to the district of San Jose de Cachora (3 hours), where we will start the walk being the first ascent stretch until the Chikiska area (1950 masl). After lunch we will descend to our first camp on the banks of the Apurimac River known as Playa Rosalinas (1750 masl). This day we will walk approximately between 5 to 6 hours. Walk to Choquequirao.
Rosalina Beach - Santa Rosa - Marampata - Choquequirao
Very early and after breakfast we will start the day more physically demanding but very rewarding. The road climbs to the top of the mountain to Marampata (3000 meters above sea level) where we will have lunch and recover energy to finally reach Choquequirao (3650 meters above sea level). There we will witness a majestic sunset and rest comfortably in our tents very close to the Inca constructions. We will walk 10 km during the day.
Choquequirao - Santa Rosa - Chiquisca
We will start our activities at 5 am because we will visit the archaeological complex of Choquequirao again this time arriving at the most important places and far from the citadel. After our visit, we will return to Cusco through the same route. We will walk to the Chiquisca area where we will spend the night in our last camp. It will be almost 5 hours of walking during the day.
Chiquisca - Capuliyuc - Cachora - Cusco
We will begin our activities at 7 am the final leg of our trip prepares us one last surprise, the view of Wayna Qalli, from which we will appreciate the canyon of the Apurimac river cataloged by many as the most spectacular in South America. To finish this adventure we will arrive at the town of San Jose de Cachora where our transport awaits us and take us to Cusco. We will arrive around 5 pm. We will walk about 3 hours.
Check availability before booking.
- Entrance ticket to Choquequirao.
- Professional chef
- Professional bilingual guide.
- Private transportation from Cusco to San Jose de Cachora.
- Private transportation from San Jose de Cachora to Cusco.
- Complete team of Camp.
- Informative talk one day before the tour.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners (vegetarian option available).
- First aid box.
- Sleeping bag.
- Walking sticks
- First day breakfast.
- Last day dinner.
- Original passport
- Sleeping bag or sleeping bag * is recommended to be (-10 ° C).
- Casaca hiking shoes for rain.
- Thermal clothing
- Regular size backpack (40 liters)
- Mosquito repellent
- Extra battery for your camera
- Extra cash * s / 300 soles .
- It is not recommended for patients with back problems.
- It is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious ailments.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Cancellations with 72 hrs. in advance they opt for a refund of 50% of the cost of the activity.