Why Book on Etiner?
We provide help before and during your trip, so your only concern will be to enjoy.
Create your perfect trip in minutes and you will have flexibility in changes and returns
Book directly with local Operators and at the same price as at the destination.
Etiner traveler discounts
Obtain up to 20% discount on associated restaurants and services.
# of bookingsNew!
alarmStart time14:30 hrs
Discover the history of the 120 Chilean patriots in Viña Santa Rita… Located in the Alto Jahuel area, in Buin, the Santa Rita Vineyard is surrounded by a unique natural environment, where the winemaking tradition, the history of Chile, culture and the gastronomy. During the visit, you will explore the modern bottling plant for bottles in the winery, and the oldest wine and storage wineries in the country, which during the independence process of Chile hosted the 120 brave patriots who were commanded by Bernardo O 'Higgins.
Travel through the History of Chile and its Viticulture on this guided tour. You will know the vineyards, and their wine cellars, guard and bottling plant.
You will visit the historic Winery 1 made of “lime and song” and the famous “Winery of the 120 Patriots” , today a national monument. The tour ends with a wine tasting Reserve of the vineyard.
- Transportation from lodging to Viña.
- Ticket at the entrance of the Vineyard.
- Visit the vineyards, knowing the wineries, storage and bottling.
- Visit to the historic winery made of "Cal y canto" and the famous "Bodega de los 120 patriotas", today a national monument.
- Visit to the gardens of grape varieties and vineyards, the park and the exterior of the Casona Real Viña Santa Rita.
- Tasting of 3 house wines
- Gift cup
- Portuguese, Spanish or English bilingual guide.
- Water bottle
- Hat or cap
- Dress comfortably with low shoes.
Up to 24 hrs before