Why Book on Etiner?
We provide help before and during your trip, so your only concern will be to enjoy.
Create your perfect trip in minutes and you will have flexibility in changes and returns
Book directly with local Operators and at the same price as at the destination.
Etiner traveler discounts
Obtain up to 20% discount on associated restaurants and services.
# of bookingsNew!
alarmStart time08:30 hrs
A vineyard with history and innovation. Founded in 1885 by Don Francisco Undurraga, it is one of the oldest vineyards in Chile. Undurraga vineyard is located in the heart of the Maipo Valley, near the city of Talagante. This field has more than 55 hectares planted with red varieties such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Carménère, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Syrah and Chardonnay. With an experience of 130 years, Viña Undurraga produces exclusive wines of specific origin, reflecting the best of Chile's terrariums.
Founded in 1885 by Don Francisco Undurraga, this vineyard becomes one of the oldest in Chile. With an experience of 130 years, Viña Undurraga produces exclusive wines of specific origin of red varieties such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Carménère, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Syrah and Chardonnay.
The walk through the vineyard contemplates:
- Get to know the wonderful park of the 19th century.
- Aliwen Corner are given sketches of the rich world view of the Mapuche people.
- Visit the Vineyard, the modern high-tech wineries, the underground romantic wineries.
- Variety of garden
- Transportation from lodging to Viña
- Ticket at the entrance of the Vineyard
- Tasting of 3 house wines
- Gift cup
- Portuguese, Spanish or English bilingual guide.
Up to 24 hrs before