Booking this tour is temporarily unavailable
Why Book on Etiner?
Book directly with local Operators and at the same price as at the destination.
We provide help besfore and during your trip, so your only concern will be to enjoy.
Create your perfect trip in minutes and you will have flexibility in changes and returns
Etiner traveler discounts
Obtain up to 20% discount on associated restaurants and services.
# of bookingsNew!
alarmStart time05:00 hrs
Guided tourEspañol, Inglés, Portugués
After the pick up at the lodge, we head towards the Lejia lagoon, located about 99 km from San Pedro de Atacama (approximately 1 hour 50 minutes on the way). In this place, it will be breakfast. Then, we will continue on our way to the base of the Volcano. At the base, an equipment check will be carried out, and the ascent instructions will be given. If the conditions of the group are optimal, we will visit the crater of the volcano, and its summit at 5593 meters above sea level. Once the objective of the group is fulfilled, we will begin the descent until the base, then return to San Pedro de Atacama.
- Basic team:
- Marching ration
- Pick up and return to lodging.
- Pd: If you need another item, such as clothes or shoes, inform beforehand.
- Does not include water.
- Thermal clothing or suitable for low temperatures:
- Superior, 3 layers.
- Trekking pants more thermal inside
- Shoes suitable for half mountain (with high cane and grip).
- 2 liters of water per person.
- Pregnant women
- Children under 15 years old,
- People with cardiac, respiratory problems, or that prevent him from moving through his means.
- Cancellation up to 24 hours before the tour. With option to return 80% of the canceled value.