Why Book on Etiner?
We provide help before and during your trip, so your only concern will be to enjoy.
Create your perfect trip in minutes and you will have flexibility in changes and returns
Book directly with local Operators and at the same price as at the destination.
Etiner traveler discounts
Obtain up to 20% discount on associated restaurants and services.
# of bookingsNew!
alarmStart time11:30 hrs
We invite you to look closely at the imposing Granite Towers that give its name to the Park, to walk alongside the impressive "Cuernos del Paine" and to be surprised by the incredible forms of the "Valley of the French". Also, run out of breath before the magnificent Gray Glacier, the southernmost point of the Southern Ice Fields of Patagonia where the ice melts with the clouds on the Horizon
Only for foreign audiences (not Chileans).
Puerto Natales - Torres del Paine
We will meet at 11.30 a.m. at the Fantástico Sur office in Puerto Natales, for a technical talk. Then take the bus at 14.30 hrs. which will take us to Torres del Paine National Park. The trip takes about 2 and a half hours (112 km.). We will arrive during the afternoon and then go to dinner and sleep in the Central Sector.
Trekking Mirador Base Torres
We will leave early for one of the most emblematic places of the Park, the Mirador Base Torres. During the first part we will walk through the pampas and crossing the Ascencio River, then climb about 3 km until we reach the Pass of the Winds, which will give us incredible views of the valley and lakes. We will continue until we reach the Chilean Refuge, then go into a lengas forest and arrive at La Morrena, where the hardest part of the trekking begins. We will walk along a rocky path until we reach the spectacular Mirador Base Torres. Then we will begin to descend towards the Central Sector for dinner and sleep.
French Sector Trekking
We will walk around 13.5 km along Lake Nordenskjöld, Cerro Almirante Nieto and the impressive Cuernos del Paine. During the trip we will have beautiful views of these, hanging glaciers, lakes and areas where you can appreciate the abundant flora and fauna of the area. Then we will arrive at the French Sector for dinner and sleep.
French Valley Trekking
Our day begins with one of the most important icons of the circuit, The French Valley. Very early we will start with a gentle walk until we reach the Italian Camp. From there we will begin the ascent (about two kilometers) between forests through the French River Valley. We will continue until we reach the French viewpoint, from where we can have one of the most stunning images of the circuit; the view towards the valley flanked by the Paine Grande hills, Cathedral, Blade, Mask, Sword, Shark Fin and North Horn. To run out of words. After that show, we will begin our descent to the Paine Grande Sector.
Trekking to Gray Glacier sector - Pehoé Lake Navigation - Pto. Natales
This day we will reach the third milestone of the circuit, a place that offers an unforgettable postcard of the park, the wonderful Gray Glacier.
The road starts along the Paine Grande Hill, the highest point of the Massif (3050 m), with incredible views towards its hanging glaciers. Walking between Ñirres, Coigües and Notros, we will reach the first viewpoint of Gray Lake where we will see numerous pieces of glacier floating in it. We will continue walking with the imposing view of the Gray Glacier, until we reach the Gray Sector. Then we will return to the Paine Grande Sector where at 18:30 we will take the catamaran that will take us to Pudeto.
- Transfer by regular bus from Puerto Natales to Torres del Paine National Park, round trip.
- 2 nights accommodation in Torre Central Sector, 1 night in French Sector and 1 night in Paine Grande Sector.
- Shelters include armed bed except for Shelter
- Services not indicated in the Program. Additional activities. Health insurance. Tips Drinks.
French (sleeping bag). Camping includes: tent, sleeping bag, insulation and liner.
- All meals: breakfast, lunch (Lunch Box) and dinner. Lunch Box day back to Puerto Natales.
- Catamaran Lake Pehoé.
- Program start days: Tuesdays and Saturdays Guide. Entrance to Torres del Paine National Park.
- Departures from September 1, 2018 to April 23, 2019
- Services not indicated in the Program.
- Additional activities.
- Health insurance.
- Trekking shoes, waterproof and firm.
- Light shoes, for rest areas (shelters, camping, common spaces).
- Glasses and / or UV goggles.
- Water resistant backpack.
- Waterproof or waterproof grim reaper.
- Thick socks. Always walk with 3 additional pairs.
- Long and short pants.
- Sweater made of thermal material, such as fleece or wool.
- Thermal and waterproof gloves.
- T-shirts with long and short sleeves.
- Synthetic fiber scarf or scarf.
- Sandals, for the crossing of rivers.
- Container to transport water.
- Trekking sticks.
- Plastic bag to store garbage and keep clothes dry.
- Photographic camera.
- Batteries (batteries).
- Essential medicines such as analgesics, antiseptics, disinfectants, anti-inflammatories, antispasmodics and bandages.
- Lip Protector
- Disposable patches
- Personal hygiene items
Not allowed for pregnant women
- 31 Days or more, prior to Check-IN -> NO FINE
- 15-30 Days prior to Check-IN -> 50% FINE
- 14 Days or less prior to Check-IN -> 100% FINE
- No Show -> 100% FINE (INCLUDES VAT)
- 45 Days or more prior to Check-IN -> NO FINE
- 44-30 Days prior to Check-IN -> 50% FINE
- 29 Days or less prior to Check-IN -> 100% FINE
- No Show -> 100% FINE (INCLUDES VAT)