Why Book on Etiner?
We provide help before and during your trip, so your only concern will be to enjoy.
Create your perfect trip in minutes and you will have flexibility in changes and returns
Book directly with local Operators and at the same price as at the destination.
Etiner traveler discounts
Obtain up to 20% discount on associated restaurants and services.
# of bookingsNew!
alarmStart time06:30 hrs
We invite you to look closely at the imposing Granite Towers that give its name to the Park, to walk alongside the impressive "Cuernos del Paine" and to be surprised by the incredible forms of the "Valley of the French". Also, run out of breath before the magnificent Gray Glacier, the southernmost point of the Southern Ice Fields of Patagonia where the ice melts with the clouds on the Horizon
If you are Chilean use the code " soyChilenoWe " and get a 7.5% discount. for the value of the tickets! 😱
Puerto Natales - Base Torres Viewpoint
The day before you will have a technical talk where you will be given your voucher and map. The next day you will have to introduce yourself at 6.30 a.m. to board the bus at 7.00 hrs. which will take you to Torres del Paine National Park (2 hours and a half). This day you will leave for one of the most emblematic places of the Park, the Mirador Base Torres. After the ascent you will return to the Central Sector for dinner and sleep.
French Sector Trekking
You will walk around 13.5 km along Lake Nordenskjöld, Cerro Almirante Nieto and the impressive Cuernos del Paine. During the trip you will have beautiful views of these, hanging glaciers, lakes and areas where you can appreciate the abundant flora and fauna of the area. You will get to dinner and sleep at the Cuernos or French Sector.
Trekking Sector Horns / French
This day begins with one of the most important icons of the circuit, The French Valley. Very early you will start with a gentle walk until you reach the Italian Camp. From there you will start the ascent (about two kilometers) between forests through the Rio Francés Valley. We will continue until we reach the French viewpoint, from where you can have one of the most amazing images of the circuit; the view towards the valley flanked by the Paine Grande hills, Catedral, Hoja,
Mask, Sword, Shark Fin and North Horn. To run out of words. After that show, you will begin the descent into the French Sector.
Trekking to Gray Glacier sector - Pehoé Lake Navigation - Pto. Natales
This day you will reach the third milestone of the circuit, a place that offers an unforgettable postcard of the park, the wonderful Gray Glacier. The road starts along the Paine Grande Hill, the highest point of the Massif (3050 m), with incredible views towards its hanging glaciers. Walking between Ñirres, Coigües and Notros, you will reach the first viewpoint of Gray Lake where we will see numerous pieces of glacier floating in it. Then you will return to the Paine Grande Sector where at 18:30 you will take the catamaran that will take you to Pudeto. There will be the bus that will take you back to Natales.
- Transfer from Puerto Natales to Torres National Park
del Paine, round trip.
- 1 nights accommodation in Central sector and 2 nights in Sector
Horns or French. (Camping includes: tent, sleeping bag,
towels, insulator and liner).
- All meals: Breakfast, lunch (lunch box) and dinner.
- Lunch Box day back to Puerto Natales.
- Catamaran Lake Pehoé.
- Entrance to Torres del Paine National Park.
- Services not indicated in the Program.
- Additional activities.
- Health insurance.
- Trekking shoes, waterproof and firm.
- Light shoes, for rest areas (shelters, camping, common spaces).
- Glasses and / or UV goggles.
- Water resistant backpack.
- Waterproof or waterproof grim reaper.
- Thick socks. Always walk with 3 additional pairs.
- Long and short pants.
- Sweater made of thermal material, such as fleece or wool.
- Thermal and waterproof gloves.
- T-shirts with long and short sleeves.
- Synthetic fiber scarf or scarf.
- Sandals, for the crossing of rivers.
- Container to transport water.
- Trekking sticks.
- Plastic bag to store garbage and keep clothes dry.
- Photographic camera.
- Batteries (batteries).
- Essential medicines such as analgesics, antiseptics, disinfectants, anti-inflammatories, antispasmodics and bandages.
- Lip Protector
- Disposable patches
- Personal hygiene items
Not allowed for pregnant women.
- 31 Days or more, prior to Check-IN -> NO FINE
- 15-30 Days prior to Check-IN -> 50% FINE
- 14 Days or less prior to Check-IN -> 100% FINE
- No Show -> 100% FINE (INCLUDES VAT)
- 45 Days or more prior to Check-IN -> NO FINE
- 44-30 Days prior to Check-IN -> 50% FINE
- 29 Days or less prior to Check-IN -> 100% FINE
No Show ->
100% FINE (INCLUDES VAT)