Wiñaywayna - Inti Punku
The majestic Inca Trail begins very early with the transfer from your hotel to the train station. 3 hours train ride to Km 104. When you get off the train at this point the guide awaits us. We begin the walk visiting the ruins of Chachabamba. Then we continue the path through a small and refreshing waterfall until we reach the ruins of Wiñay Wayna and its impressive platforms, as a sign of the skills of the Inca engineers. After lunch we restart the walk to Inti Punku (or Puerta del Sol), from where we will have the first, panoramic and spectacular view of the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. We will take the bus to the town of Aguas Calientes to spend the night.
The second day of the Inca Trail begins at 5:30 am, we begin the trek to Machu Picchu, where we will have a guided tour of the different sectors of the archaeological complex, including the Intihuatana or solar clock, used by the ancient Peruvian settlers. To climb the mountain of Huaynapicchu you can choose the 2nd group 10 am, it takes approximately one hour of walking but really worth it, the view is impressive and the experience will be unforgettable (optional) At a certain time you must take the bus down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes and then we will board the train back to Ollantaytambo and then by bus to Cusco.Important !! If you want to scarlet Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain you need to book it one month in advance is an optional activity (Price USD 70) .
Check availability before booking.
- Train ticket to Machu Picchu round trip.
- Bus ticket, ascent and descent (Machu Picchu Town).
- Entrance ticket to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Guide service
- Personalized attention
- Entrance to the thermal baths.
- Personal expenses.
- If you want to scarlet Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain you need to reserve it one month in advance is an optional activity (Price USD 70)
- Original passport Bag or sleeping bag * is recommended to be (-10 ° C).
- Hiking shoes.
- Rain jacket.
- Thermal clothing.
- Regular size backpack.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Extra battery for your camera.
- Extra cash * s / 300 soles.
- It is not recommended for patients with back problems.
- It is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious ailments.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
Cancellations with 72 hrs. in advance they opt for a refund of 50% of the cost of the activity.