IMPORTANT: Check availability before buying, since this tour has very limited places. If you buy without consulting, and there are no quotas, you will have to return the money with a corresponding surcharge for the transaction.
Cusco - Km. 82 - Wayllabamba
Very early the staff will pick you up from your hotel, we will go by bus to Piskacuchu, a community located at Kilometer 82 of Cusco - Machu Picchu, starting point of the Inca Trail. We begin our trek across the bridge over the Urubamba River and hike along its left bank as it flows northwest along the Sacred Valley. Following the route along a flat terrain, we arrive at Miskay 2800m, then ascend and finally see, from the top of a viewpoint, the impressive Inca city of Llactapata 2650m. We continue the trekking, climbing gradually for five hours until we reach the community of Wayllabamba where it is night of campamos.wayllabamba Inca Trail
Wayllabamba - Warmiwañusca - Pacaymayo
After breakfast; We begin the most difficult part of the hike, going up to the Abra Warmiwañusca 4200 meters, (where the Woman Dies) we can see llamas and domestic alpacas that graze in the ichu, one of the few plants that grow at high altitude. We will also cross through an area of the so-called cloud forest, passing through Llulluchapampa. In the pass, we have a spectacular view of the Andes before starting the descent to the camp in Pacaymayo.pacaymayo Inca Trail
Chaquicocha - Phuyupatamarca - Wiñaywayna
This day is the longest but also the most impressive and the most interesting From Pacaymayo we went up to the second step, the Abra de Runkurakay. Halfway down, we stop to visit the archaeological complex of the same name consisting of a small oval structure, which is believed to have served the purpose of a watchtower. After passing, we will descend to Yanacocha (Black Lagoon) and enter the cloud forest to finally reach Sayacmarca. This is a beautiful complex formed by a semicircular construction on different levels, narrow streets, liturgical fountains, courtyards channels. Afterwards, our trek takes us to Wiñay Wayna an impressive Inca complex and an agricultural center with numerous terraces, a religious sector and an urban sector, near which our camp is located. This campsite has a hiker's pavilion, a bar and bathrooms with hot showers. After visiting the impressive archaeological site, we enjoyed our farewell dinner at our camp.winaywayna Inca Trail
Wiñaywayna - Machu Picchu
We start our trail very early towards Inti Punku or Puerta del Sol, where we have a spectacular and panoramic view of Machu Picchu. Then we walk to the Sanctuary for a guided tour of Machu Picchu. Visit the many sacred temples and more. To climb the mountain of Huayna Picchu we can choose one of the two groups at 07:00 am or 10:00 am. We make the hike to the mountain of Huayna Picchu that will take us about an hour, but it is really worth it, the view is impressive and the experience will be unforgettable. Enjoy it and recharge your batteries. After that we will walk to the town of Machu Picchu where we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo and then the bus to Cusco.
Check availability before making the reservation.
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Transfer from Cusco to Mollepata.
- Tickets to Machu Picchu.
- Tent, dining room and kitchen.
- Chairs, tables and dining room.
- First aid kit.
- Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Professional bilingual guide, cook and assistants.
- The following meals: 3 x lunches, 3x dinners, 3x breakfasts (vegetarian options).
- 1 night accommodation in a hostel in Aguas Calientes.
- Sleeping bags.
- Personal care items.
- Additional horse
- Tips for the guide and the muleteer.
- Breakfast the first day, lunch and dinner.
- Strong shoes for walking or tennis.
- Sweater and thick jacket.
- A bottle of water.
- Cap.Impermeable / Poncho.
- Long-sleeve shirt.
- Long pants and shorts.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunblock with a UV factor of at least 40.
- Toilet paper.
- Plastic bags.
- Camera and extra batteries.
- Personal items.
- Lightweight backpack.
- Passport or identity document per day.
- It is not recommended for patients with back problems.
- It is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious ailments.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Cancellations with 72 hrs. in advance opt for a refund of 50% of the cost of the activity.