The Inca Trail is famous and attracts travelers from all over the world, since in it you can visit wonderful Inca sites along the way and incredible landscapes, this same ending with the visit of one of the 7 wonders of the world, the Citadel of Machu Picchu .
Before booking this activity, you should check that there are seats available for the date you wish to make it. Once the reservation is made you will receive a confirmation from our team within 48 hrs. confirming your reservation, this due to the high demand for tickets.
The name of the tickets for this activity is "Route 1 4D / 3N" .
They will pick us up from our lodging between 4:30 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. to take us to the outskirts of the city of Cusco to the town of Piscacucho , where the Inca Trail begins. We will start our journey visiting the settlements of Llactapata , Huayllabamba and Ayapata where we will spend our first night.
On our second day we began our ascent to the Warmiwañusca Pass ( 4,215 masl ), where we will begin to descend to visit the settlements of Runkuraccay , Sayacmarca and Chaquicocha , where we will spend our second night.
On this day we can learn about the Quechua culture by exploring the Inca settlements of Phuyupatamarca , Intipata and Wiñayhuayna , where we will camp to climb the next day to the Machu Picchu sanctuary.
On our last day we will walk about 2 hrs. In the morning from Wiñayhuayna to Inti Punku ( Puerta del Sol ) to make our visit to Machu Picchu. When we arrive at the sanctuary our guide will take us to the most important temples of the sanctuary to know its history. After our guided tour we will have time to tour the citadel on our own and then descend to Aguas Calientes ( Machu Picchu Pueblo ), where we will take our train back to the town of Ollantaytambo, where they will pick us up to take us back to the city of Cusco in Bus.
- Informative talk prior to the activity in the operator's office in Cusco.
- Transportation (bus)
- Cusco - Km 82. (bus).
- Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
- Train ticket Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo (Expedition).
- Bilingual guide. (Spanish English).
- Camping Equipment
- Thermarest Mattress
- 2 people per tent (EUREKA)
- 3 breakfasts
- 3 lunches
- 3 dinners
- 3 snacks
- Option for vegetarians and celiacs
- Boot service (you should not carry your luggage while trekking)
- Waterproof case for luggage
- Inca Trail
- Visit Machu Picchu
- First aid kit and Oxygen
- Water (it is recommended to bring a personal bottle that will be refilled at each meal)
- Bus descending from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
- Extra expenses
- First day breakfast
- Lunch and dinner last day
- Entrances to hot water baths (* optional)
- Tips (* optional)
- Travel insurance (* recommended)
- Passport or identity document (depending on which document they used to enter the country).
- If you are a student, carry an ISIC card to be able to validate the discount.
- Travel insurance card (if you have one).
- Sleeping bag.
- Waterproof shoes
- Waterproof jacket or waterproof poncho.
- Hat to protect from the sun.
- Insect repellent.
- Toilet paper and wet wipes.
- Cash for extras, tips or emergencies.
- It is recommended to spend at least 2 days in Cusco before starting the activity to be acclimatized.
- Cancellations with 72 hrs. in advance opt for a refund of 50% of the cost of the activity.