The Inca Trail is famous and attracts travelers from all over the world, since in it you can visit wonderful Inca sites along the way and incredible landscapes, this same ending with the visit of one of the 7 wonders of the world, the Citadel of Machu Picchu .
This is the option for those who have little time to know and / or all those who did not have tickets
Before booking this activity, you should check that there are seats available for the date you wish to make it. Once the reservation is made you will receive a confirmation from our team within 48 hrs. confirming your reservation, this due to the high demand for tickets.
The name of the tickets for this activity is "Route 5 (Direct)" .
Cusco - Km. 104 - Wiñaywayna
They will pick us up from our lodge to the Ollantaytambo train station where we will take the train to kilometer 104 of the route, where we will walk about 3 hrs. to the ruins of Wiñaywayna (2,900 meters above sea level). On the way we can appreciate the landscape that characterizes this area to get to lunch. After lunch we will continue walking for 2 hrs. to reach Intipunku (Puerta del sol), then begin our descent to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Pueblo) to spend the night.
Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cusco
When we get up we will have breakfast and begin our ascent of 1:30 hrs. to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu , where we will have a guided tour where we will learn about its history. Then we will have free time to visit the sanctuary on our own. Then we will descend again to Aguas Calientes to take the train to Ollantaytambo and then the bus to Cusco , arriving around 10:00 pm.
- Informative talk about the activity the previous day.
- Cusco - Ollantaytambo (Bus).
- Ollantaytambo - km 104 (Train).
- Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo (Train).
- Ollantaytambo - Cusco (Bus).
- Inca Trail 2 days.
- Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu
- Night in accommodation in Aguas Calientes
- Bilingual guide (Spanish - English)
- 1 breakfast
- 1 lunch
- 1 dinner
- 1 snack
- First aid kit.
- Extra expenses.
- Breakfast day 1
- Lunch and dinner day 2.
- Entrances to the hot springs of Aguas Calientes
- Bus up or down to Machu Picchu
- Passport or identity document that was presented at the entrance to the country.
- ISIC card in case of students.
- Waterproof trekking shoes
- Waterproof jacket or poncho for the rain.
- Hat to protect from the sun.
- Insect repellent.
- Reusable water bottle