The city of Santiago is one of the most modern and safe metropolises in Latin America. In the world, it is recognized for its sustained development and for the economic, political and social stability that lives in the streets. Rapid economic growth has become one of the most developed cities in South America, with an urban and modern environment that combines classical and modern architecture.
- Parade ground
- Santiago's cathedral
- The coin
- Old and Modern Santiago
- Central Market
- Santa Lucia and San Cristóbal hills
- Transportation from accommodation to City Tour
- Portuguese, Spanish or English bilingual guide.
- Museum tickets
- San Cristobal Hill entrance.
- Water bottle
- Hat or cap
- Dress comfortably with low shoes.
Up to 24 hrs before