The city of Santiago is one of the most modern and safest metropolises in Latin America. In the world, it is recognized for its sustained development and for the economic, political and social stability that lives on the streets. The rapid economic growth has become one of the most developed cities in South America, with an urban and modern environment that combines classical and modern architecture.
- Parade ground
- Santiago's cathedral
- The coin
- Old and Modern Santiago
- Central Market
- Cerros Santa Lucia e San Cristóbal
- Transportation from lodging to City Tour
- Bilingual Portuguese, Spanish or English guide.
- Tickets to museums
- Entrance Cerro San Cristóbal.
- Water bottle
- Hat or hat
- Dress comfortably with low shoes.
Up to 24 hrs. before