Excursion to access the most authentic places of the Elqui Valley, for its embracing presence of nature that contrasts between fertility and aridity
Transfer by vehicle to the horse yard at 1,800 meters altitude where we will instruct how to ride the Chilean
2-hour horseback ride riding a basic 4kms circuit with a stop in the wild on the edge of the river to enjoy native nature
Total service of 4 hours that includes bilingual guide of natural and cultural interpretation, transportation of Pisco Elqui round trip, basic instruction for riding, helmets or chupallas, leg loops and snacks.
- Bilingual Horseback Riding Guide
- Basic instructions for mounting
- Organic snack
- Round trip transfer from Pisco Elqui
- Transfer from Hotel
- Comfortable warm clothes
- Have breakfast before
- Suitable for all ages
- Cancellations with more than 72 hrs. in advance they opt for a 100% refund of the cost of the activity.
- Cancellations between 48 and 72 hrs. in advance they opt for the return of 80% of the cost of the activity.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hrs. in advance they do not opt for the return of the cost of the activity.