Excursion to access the most authentic places of the Elqui Valley, for its embrace presence of nature that contrasts between fertility and aridity
Transfer in vehicle to the horse corral at 1,800 meters altitude where we will teach how to ride the Chilean
2 hours horseback ride on a horseback riding circuit of 4 kms of basic level with a stop in the wild area along the river to enjoy the native nature
Total service of 4 hours that includes bilingual guide of natural and cultural interpretation, transport of Pisco Elqui round trip, basic instruction to mount, helmets or chupallas, pierneras and snacks.
- Bilingual Riding Guide
- Basic instructions for mounting
- Organic snack
- Roundtrip transfer from Pisco Elqui
- Transfer from Hotel
- Warm comfortable clothes
- Have breakfast before
- Suitable for all ages
- Cancellations with more than 72 hrs. in advance opt for the return of 100% of the cost of the activity.
- Cancellations between 48 and 72 hrs. in advance opt for the return of 80% of the cost of the activity.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hrs. in advance do not opt for the return of the cost of the activity.