Bohemian gastronomic tour for all audiences that begins with a toast on the 62nd floor of Sky Costanera, a city tour of the iconic places of downtown Santiago and a first class dinner.
Pickup begins at 7pm from any lodging in the metropolitan area of Santiago. To begin the participants are taken to the highest tower in South America, SKY COSTANERA where the tour guide prepares a toast from the 62nd floor. After this, we visit some points of interest such as the Plaza de Armas and La Moneda on board the minivan to then go to dinner at one of the best restaurants in Santiago associated with this experience. Dinner includes options for drink, entrance, main course and dessert. The return begins at midnight. The complete departure is aboard a comfortable minivan and passengers do not need to walk.
- Round trip transportation
- Access to Sky Costanera
- Toast with sparkling wine in Floor 62
- City tour through the iconic places of downtown Santiago
- Plaza de Armas and La Moneda
- Dinner in first class restaurant that includes a drink
- Entrance, main course and dessert.
- Additional consumption
- Clothing appropriate for season
- Stops and schedules can not be modified.
- 75% refund for reservations canceled less than a week in advance.
- No refund is made for canceled reservations with less than 24hrs.