Bohemian gastronomic tour for all audiences that begins with a toast on the 62nd floor of Sky Costanera, a city tour through the iconic places of downtown Santiago and a first class dinner.
Pickup starts at 7pm from any accommodation in the Santiago metropolitan area. To begin the participants are taken to the highest tower in South America, SKY COSTANERA where the tour guide prepares a toast from the 62nd floor. After this, we will visit some points of interest such as the Plaza de Armas and La Moneda aboard the minivan and then head to dinner at one of the best qualified restaurants in Santiago associated with this experience. Dinner includes drinks, entree, main course and dessert options. The return begins at midnight. The full departure is aboard a comfortable minivan and passengers do not need to walk.
- Round Trip Transportation
- Access to Sky Costanera
- Toast with sparkling wine on Floor 62
- City tour through the iconic places of downtown Santiago
- Plaza de Armas and La Moneda
- Dinner at a first level restaurant that includes a drink
- Entree, main course and dessert.
- Additional consumption
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Stops and schedules cannot be modified.
- 75% refund for reservations canceled less than one week in advance.
- No refund is made for reservations canceled with less than 24hrs.