Inca Jungle Tour 3 days 2 nights to Macchu Picchu. Includes bilingual guide, bicycles, entrance ticket, two nights lodging, some meals and transportation.
Cusco - Pispitayoc ( Optional Rafting )
After a breakfast with the group, we go to our starting point by bus. From this starting point we will start the journey to the mountain Abra Málaga . From here we will descend by bicycle for 3 hours.
After lunch, we will start our adventure on a raft, finding fast rivers of class III and IV. Immediately after, we will take our transport to the town of Santa Teresa to spend the night. Bicycles that we use for our ïnca Jungle tour Click Here.
Optional: you can spend the night in Llaqtapata , it is a magnificent place from where you can appreciate Machu Picchu and the Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu mountains.
Santa Teresa - Aguas Calientes ( Optional zip line )
The second day of the Inca Jungle Trek tour will begin with an optional zip line activity for those who have booked in advance.
Once the activity is finished, they will be taken by bus to Hidroeléctrica .
Participants who do not do the activity, will walk approximately for 3 hours until arriving at Hydroelectric meeting place with the whole group. Lunch and then continue the road for 3 hours, passing waterfalls, coffee farms and coca to reach the town of Aguas Calientes .
We will arrive at the lodge around 4:00 p.m. In the evening we will have a great dinner in a restaurant and an informative session about the ascent to Machu Picchu the next day.
Machu Picchu - Cusco
We will get up around 4:00 am for breakfast. At 4:30 a.m. we will start the hike of 1 hour and a half towards Machu Picchu to see the sunrise. Then we will have a guided tour, and then have free time to explore.
After visiting Machu Picchu, we will return on foot at 11:00 am on a 2-hour walk to the Hydroelectric. Here we will take our bus at 3:00 pm to return to Cusco , arriving around 9:00 pm .
Note: There is possibility to spend one more night in Machu Picchu town, paying an additional $ 30 and return the next day.
- Transportation from Cusco to Abra Malaga.
- Hydroelectric transportation to Cusco.
- Gloves, helmets and mountain bikes.
- A bilingual professional private guide (Spanish / English).
- The following meals: 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners (vegetarian options available).
- 1 night in a Local Rural House with basic service (shared room).
- 1 night hostel accommodation (private bathroom and hot water).
- First aid box.
- Entrance fees.
- The bus up or down from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (US $ 24.00).
- Lunch and dinner on the last day.
- All Personal Care items.
- Tips / tips for the guide.
- Optional activities Balsa y Tirolesa (if you want to do you need to add $ 30 per activity).
- Clothing to avoid cold.
- Sportswear (01 pair of each).
- Hiking shoes
- Camera or camcorder camera.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Hat or cap. Lenses for the sun.
- Jacket for rain or poncho.
- Extra money. Standard travel backpack.
- It is not recommended for patients with back problems.
- It is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious ailments.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Cancellations with 72 hrs. in advance opt for the return of 50% of the cost of the activity.