The Inca Jungle Tour to Machu Picchu for 4 days is an excursion that combines adventure and history, where you will have access to activities such as cycling, hiking and optional rafting and zipline.
Ask for availability before booking.
Cusco - Biking - Santa Maria Pispitayoc (Rafting - Raft / Subject to weather conditions)
We start the Inca Jungle tour to Machu Picchu in your hotel at 7:30 AM and then start a journey of 3 hrs. approx. passing through impressive landscapes along the Sacred Valley.
Our first stop will be in the town of Ollantaytambo . Here we can have breakfast (it is not included and it is optional). Then, we will continue the trip to the Cordillera del Vilcanota to reach the highest point called "ABRA MALAGA", at 4,316 meters above sea level. From here we will start a descent by bike of approx. 3 hours passing through different ecosystems that characterize the Andes and the Peruvian jungle.
This activity concludes in the town of Huamanmarka , where we will taste a buffet lunch. The trip continues to Santa María where participants can opt for the alternative of canoeing for 2 hours in the Urubamba River.
We will continue to the Cocalpampa sector, where we will ascend half an hour to the community of Pispitayoc (1530msnm). Here a local family awaits us to spend the night.
Pispitayoc - Thermal Baths - Santa Teresa - Trekking - Treking
On the second day of the Inca Jungle Machu Picchu Tour we will start the day at 7:00 am to enjoy a good local breakfast. We will start a half hour walk, reaching an altitude of 1,720 meters above sea level. We will enjoy the wildlife and the native plants that belong to this area: coffee plantations and fruit trees such as mangoes, oranges, bananas, avocado, papaya, etc.
Upon reaching the top, we will see the entire Urubamba River valley , where there is an original section of the imposing Camino del Inca.
Continuing with the walk, we will arrive at the Quellomayo village where we will have lunch and rest. We will continue the walk to the relaxing warm waters of Cocalmayo and enjoy a swim. Finally, we will continue walking for 30 minutes more towards the town of Santa Teresa, where we will have dinner and spend our second night in a hostel (accommodation services).
Santa Teresa - Hidroelectrica - Aguas Calientes (Tiroleza - Zip Line)
The third day of the Inca Jungle Machu Picchu Tour will start at 6:30 a.m. with a typical breakfast in Santa Teresa to later practice the zip line or zip line wrapped by a tropical climate. (This activity is additional and optional).
After the adventure activity, our transport will take us from Santa Teresa to the Hydroelectric plant . Very close to this place we will visit a sacred ceremonial site Inca or Intihuatana.
We will finish the last stretch of walk to the town of Aguas Calientes where we will spend the night in comfortable beds. At dusk we will share a dinner with the guide, when you will inform about the plans for the next day.
Machu Picchu - Cusco
The last day of the Inca Jungle Machu Picchu Tour will begin at 4:00 am, in order to reach the citadel at dawn. The stretch to the top will take us about an hour and 45 minutes. Once there, our guide will take a guided tour of approx. 2 hours. Then you will have free time to explore the citadel on your own. You can go up to the Huayna Picchu viewpoint or the Machu Picchu mountain viewpoint (both places must be reserved in advance and have an extra cost).
Machu Picchu closes its doors at 5:30 PM , at which time we will return to Aguas Calientes where we will start walking towards Hidroeléctrica to take the bus that will take us back to Cusco.
- Detailed information one night before starting your excursion in your lodging.
- Private transportation by tourist bus Cusco - Abra Málaga and accompanying to Santa María.
- Bicycles with front suspension, helmets, gloves, body and vest.
- 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners, 3 Breakfasts.
- 1 Night at home hostel of basic comforts.
- 2 nights hostel (with private bathroom).
- Biking, rafting and zipline included ( activities are subject to weather conditions and / or availability * ).
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Professional bilingual guide service during the 4 days.
- Assistant guide (for more than 14 passengers).
- First aid kit.
- Vegetarian food option at no additional cost
- Return by bus from Hidroeléctrica to Cusco
- Bus ticket to get to Machu Picchu from Aguas Calientes (US $ 24.00).
- Breakfast on the first day and lunch on the last day.
- Snacks and additional dishes.
- Ticket for the thermal waters of Santa Teresa (S / .10)
- Clothes to avoid the cold.
- Sportswear (01 pair of each).
- Hiking shoes
- Camera or camcorder camera.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Hat or cap
- Sun glasses.
- Jacket for rain or poncho.
- Extra money.
- Standard travel backpack.
- It is not recommended for patients with back problems.
- It is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious ailments.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women.
Return of 50% of the cost of the activity with at least 72 hrs in advance.
Cancellations with less than 72 hours in advance do not opt for any type of refund.