Cusco - Pispitayoc (Biking and Rafting)
After breakfast, we will depart from the Sacred Valley of the Incas touring picturesque villages and beautiful landscapes until we reach the mountain Abra Málaga (4350m.asl). We will depart, descend on high-end mountain bikes for 3 hours through rural towns, rivers, orchards and streams that will reach the Huamanmarca Region. Our private bus will take the group to Santa María, where we will launch the rafting part of our trek. Note: Those who did not book the rafting tour will go with an assistant guide on our private bus to Santa Rosa, arriving at La Choza Eco Lodge, located in the village of Pispitayoc. Later, the Rafting group will be taken to Santa Rosa and will walk to the cabin. Then we will have dinner and rest at night.
Pispitayoc - Cocalmayo - Santa Teresa (Trekking - Trekking)
After breakfast, we started walking for 2.5 hours along the riverbanks and started ascending to the high forest observing small coffee and cocoa plantations and fruit trees among the abundance of flora and fauna. In this area it is possible to see many types of plants, orchids, birds and other wild animals. We are witnesses of the mysterious beauty of the high forest, a paradise of biodiversity in the Inca jungle. After reaching the top of the mountain, we will see all the expansion of the Urubamba Valley. After sunbathing in the strength of these panoramic views, we descend, arriving at the village Qellomayo where we will have lunch. and then we will continue our walk until our next stop where we will have a great moment of relaxation in hot springs in Cocalmayo on the shore of the Vilcanota River for about 2 hours and after this time of relaxation we will go to our accommodation in Santa Teresa Town where we will have our dinner and we will spend the night for the next day.
Santa Teresa - Hidroelectrica - Aguas Calientes (Zip Line - Zipline optional)
The next morning, after a good breakfast, we will have time to relax before going to the zip line area that is nearby. After this activity, the bus will take us to Hidroeléctrica where we will enjoy our lunch. We can relax here for a while, then continue walking along the railway that leads us through this great jungle that the Inca knew by heart our final destination: Aguas Calientes. We will walk for about 3 hours and on the way you will find beautiful waterfalls, different ecological farms and possibly a curious wildlife of your arrival to the region at 5 pm Here the group will spend the night in a hostel. At night we will all meet at a local restaurant to enjoy a great dinner and have an informative session about our next excursion.
Inca Trail - Inca Trail
We start the walk visiting the ruins of Chachabamba. Then we continue the path through a small and refreshing waterfall until we reach the ruins of Wiñay Wayna and its impressive platforms, as proof of the skill of the Inca engineers. After lunch we restart the hike to Inti Punku (or Puerta del Sol), from where we will have the first panoramic and spectacular view of the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. We will take the bus to the town of Aguas Calientes to spend the night.
Aguas Calientes - Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu - Cusco (Trekking)
On the last day of the Inca Jungle Machu Picchu Tour we will start very early, at 4:00 am, in order to start the trek to the citadel of Machu Picchu to see the sunrise at the top of it. This section will take us about an hour and 45 minutes to reach the top. After enjoying this magical moment our guide will give you a guided tour of approx. 2 hours, to enlighten us especially of the rich history of the ancient ruins that surrounds us. After the guided tour, you will have free time to explore the citadel on your own, where if you wish you can choose the Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain viewpoint (both places must be booked in advance in addition to having an extra cost). The round trip to Huayna Picchu is walking and it takes about an hour and a half and of course it is worth doing for the magnificent views from the top. The entire citadel closes its doors at 5:30 pm at which time it must return to Aguas Calientes and take the train back to Ollantaytambo and then by bus to Cusco. There is also the option of staying an extra night in Aguas Calientes, which allows you more time in Machu Picchu.
- Private transportation from Cusco to Abra Malaga.
- Private transportation from Abra Malaga to Santa Maria.
- Transportation by train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Private transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Private Bilingual Professional Guide, Specialized in the Inca Jungle.
- Entrance ticket to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to Cocalmayo (Hot springs).
- Complete equipment for cycling.
- Bicycles with double suspension, helmets and gloves.
- Balsa activity - Rafting.
- Zipline activity - Zipline.
- Informative talk a day before the tour.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners (vegetarian option available).
- First aid box.
- Water during the trip.
- 1 night in a Rural House with Basic Service.
- 2 nights accommodation in a hostel (private bathrooms and hot water).
- Lunch and dinner on the last day.
- All personal care items.
- Strong walking shoes or tennis shoes.
- Sweater and thick jacket.
- A bottle of water.
- Hat or Cap
- Rain coat / Poncho.
- Long-sleeve T-shirt.
- Long pants and shorts.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunblock with a UV factor of at least 40.
- Toilet paper.
- Plastic bags.
- Camera with batteries and extra movies.
- Medical or personal items
- Light backpack.
- Some small funds
- It is not recommended for patients with back problems.
- It is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious ailments.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Cancellations with 72 hrs. in advance opt for a refund of 50% of the cost of the activity.