Cusco - Pispitayoc (Biking and Rafting)
After breakfast, we will depart from the Sacred Valley of the Incas through picturesque villages and beautiful landscapes until we reach the Abra Málaga mountain (4350m.asl). We will depart, descend on high-end mountain bikes for 3 hours through rural villages, rivers, orchards and streams that will reach the Huamanmarca Region. Our private bus will take the group to Santa María, where we will launch the rafting part of our walk. Note: Those who did not book the rafting tour will go with an assistant guide on our private bus to Santa Rosa, arriving at La Choza Eco Lodge, located in the village of Pispitayoc. Later, the Rafting group will be taken to Santa Rosa and will walk to the cabin. Then we will have dinner and rest at night.
Pispitayoc - Cocalmayo - Santa Teresa (Walk - Trekking)
After breakfast, we begin to walk for 2.5 hours along the riverbanks and begin to ascend to the tall forest observing small coffee and cocoa plantations and fruit trees among the abundance of flora and fauna. In this area it is possible to see many types of plants, orchids, birds and other wild animals. We are witnessing the mysterious beauty of the tall forest, a paradise of biodiversity in the Inca jungle. After reaching the top of the mountain, we will see the entire expansion of the Urubamba Valley. After sunbathing in the force of these panoramic views, we descend, reaching the village of Qellomayo where we will have lunch. and then we will continue our walk to our next stop where we will have a great moment of relaxation in hot springs in Cocalmayo on the banks of the Vilcanota River for about 2 hours and after this time of relaxation we will go to our accommodation in Santa Teresa Town where we will have our dinner and we will spend the night for the next day.
Santa Teresa - Hydroelectric - Aguas Calientes (Zip Line - Optional Zipline)
The next morning, after a good breakfast, we will have time to relax before going to the nearby zip line area. After this activity, the bus will take us to Hydroelectric where we will enjoy our lunch. We can relax here for a while, then we will continue walking on the railway that leads us through this great jungle that the Inca knew by heart to our final destination: Aguas Calientes. We will walk for approximately 3 hours and on the way you will find beautiful waterfalls, different ecological farms and possibly a curious wildlife of your arrival in the region at 5 pm Here the group will spend the night in a hostel. In the evening we will all meet at a local restaurant to enjoy a great dinner and have an informative session about our next excursion.
Inca Trail - Inca Trail
We start the walk visiting the ruins of Chachabamba. Then we continue the path through a small and refreshing waterfall until we reach the ruins of Wiñay Wayna and its impressive platforms, as a sign of the skills of the Inca engineers. After lunch we restart the walk to Inti Punku (or Puerta del Sol), from where we will have the first, panoramic and spectacular view of the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. We will take the bus to the town of Aguas Calientes to spend the night.
Aguas Calientes - Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu - Cusco (Trekking)
On the last day of the Inca Jungle Tour Machu Picchu we will start very early, at 4:00 am, in order to start the trek to the citadel of Machu Picchu to see the sunrise at the top of it. This section will take us about an hour and 45 minutes to reach the top. After enjoying this magical moment our guide will give you a guided tour of approx. 2 hours, to enlighten us above all of the rich history of the ancient ruins around us. After the guided excursion, you will have free time to explore the citadel on your own where if you wish you can choose the viewpoint of Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain (both places must be booked in advance in addition to having an extra cost). The round trip to Huayna Picchu is walking and takes about an hour and a half and of course it is worth doing for the magnificent views from the top. The entire citadel closes at 5:30 pm at which time you must return to Aguas Calientes and take the train back to Ollantaytambo and then by bus to Cusco. There is also the option of staying an extra night in Aguas Calientes, which allows more time in Machu Picchu.
- Private transportation from Cusco to Abra Malaga.
- Private transportation from Abra Malaga to Santa Maria.
- Transportation by train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Private transport from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Professional Bilingual Private Guide, Specialized in the Inca Jungle.
- Entrance ticket to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to Cocalmayo (hot springs).
- Complete equipment for cycling.
- Bicycles with double suspension, helmets and gloves.
- Raft activity - Rafting.
- Zip Line Activity - Zipline.
- Informative talk one day before the tour.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners (vegetarian option available).
- First aid box.
- Water during the trip.
- 1 night in a Rural House with Basic Service.
- 2 nights accommodation in a hostel (private bathrooms and hot water).
- Lunch and dinner of the last day.
- All personal care items.
- Strong walking shoes or tennis shoes.
- Sweater and thick jacket.
- A bottle of water.
- Hat or Cap
- Rain cover / Poncho.
- Long-sleeve T-shirt.
- Long and short pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunblock with a UV factor of at least 40.
- Toilet paper.
- Plastic bags.
- Camera with extra batteries and movies.
- Medical or personal items.
- Lightweight backpack
- Some small funds
- It is not recommended for patients with back problems.
- It is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious ailments.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Cancellations with 72 hrs. in advance they opt for a refund of 50% of the cost of the activity.