Why Book on Etiner?
We provide help before and during your trip, so your only concern will be to enjoy.
Create your perfect trip in minutes and you will have flexibility in changes and returns
Book directly with local Operators and at the same price as at the destination.
Etiner traveler discounts
Obtain up to 20% discount on associated restaurants and services.
# of bookingsNew!
alarmStart time08:00 hrs
Isla Negra is a city located on the central coast of Chile, in the province of San Antonio and is populated mainly by fishermen. The region has a unique beauty so lush and picturesque that it was chosen by the Chilean poet Pablo Neruda to house its main house.
Isla Negra is one of the three favorite places of the poet Pablo Neruda, who built one of his houses in this place that today has become an open museum for visitors. The house resembles a ship with low ceilings and narrow corridors, in which there are various collections of the poet.
- Transportation from Lodging to Isla Negra - Algarrobo - Pomaire
- Ticket to Pablo Neruda House Museum
- Visit to Algarrobo, the world's largest pool awarded at the Guinness Book of Records
- Visit to the pre-Columbian town of Pomaire, characterized by clay crafts and typical Chilean food.
- Visit to the Coastal Edge of Isla Negra
- Portuguese, Spanish or English bilingual guide.
- Water bottle
- Hat or cap
- Dress comfortably with low shoes.
Up to 24 hrs before