Isla Negra is a city located on the central coast of Chile, in the province of San Antonio and is populated mainly by fishermen. The region has a unique beauty so exuberant and picturesque that was chosen by the Chilean poet Pablo Neruda to house his main house.
Isla Negra is one of the three favorite places of the poet Pablo Neruda, who built one of his houses in this place that today has become an open museum for visitors. The house resembles a boat with low ceilings and narrow corridors, in which you will find various collections of the poet.
- Transportation from Lodging to Isla Negra - Algarrobo - Pomaire
- Pablo Neruda Museum Home Ticket
- Visit to Algarrobo, the largest pool in the world awarded in the Guinness Book of Records
- Visit to the pre-Columbian town of Pomaire, characterized by mud crafts and typical Chilean food.
- Visit to the Coastal Edge of Isla Negra
- Bilingual Portuguese, Spanish or English guide.
- Water bottle
- Hat or hat
- Dress comfortably with low shoes.
Up to 24 hrs. before