We begin our trip to the town of Cruz Pata from this point we will walk 25 minutes to the funerary site of the Sarcophagi of Karajia, a set of funerary statues, located in an inaccessible rock cliff. Later our mobility will take us to Luya - Lamud, there we will enjoy a rich regional lunch.
Continuing with our visit in the afternoon we enter the Quiocta Cavern where we can observe thousands of stalagmites and stalactites of different shapes and sizes, this place the old Chachapoyas used as a cemetery in the tour we can see skeletons scattered throughout all environments. Return to Chachapoyas, overnight.
- Travel time: 5h (round trip).
- Walking time: 1h (round trip)
- Visit time in the sarcophagi: 40min
- Visiting time in the cave: 1h
- Tour guide
- Light and warm clothes
- Waterproof clothing, in case it can rain
- Hiking shoes