Tour to La Laguna Cejar and Laguna Tebinquinche in the Salar de Atacama, 20 kilometers from San Pedro. Includes transportation and bilingual guide.
We started the tour from the agency at 16:00 hrs .
First stop at Laguna Cejar and Laguna Piedra , place surrounded by green and yellow grass that highlights the colors of the water, this is where you can enjoy a swim and float thanks to the salinity of the water.
We will continue to the Ojos del Salar , before continuing to Laguna Tebinquinche where we will finish the day enjoying the sunset with a delicious appetizer.
We will return after sunset to the municipal parking lot one block from the Plaza de Armas around 7:30 p.m.
- Shared transportation
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Pickup at the hotel.
- Laguna Cejar ticket ticket CLP $ 15,000 and Laguna Tebequinche CLP $ 2,000
- Comfortable footwear to avoid cuts by the sharp ends of the salts
- Sun hat,
- Minimum age required of 6 years.
- Cancellations with 24 hrs. in advance opt for the return of 100% of the cost of the activity.