Why Book on Etiner?
We provide help before and during your trip, so your only concern will be to enjoy.
Create your perfect trip in minutes and you will have flexibility in changes and returns
Book directly with local Operators and at the same price as at the destination.
Etiner traveler discounts
Obtain up to 20% discount on associated restaurants and services.
# of bookings83 bookings
alarmStart time07:00 hrs
Guided tourEspañol, Inglés
Tour of 2 days and 1 night to Machu Picchu. The alternative we offer is comfortable, quality and economical.
Includes transportation to Hydroelectric, guided tour in Machu Picchu, ascent bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu, entrance ticket to the Inca citadel.
We will meet at the Plaza de Regocijo at 7:00 AM to start the bus journey from Cusco to the Hydroelectric bus station. During the trip you will be surprised with different types of natural landscapes of the jungle, as well as the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we will have lunch and then continue our trek to the town of Aguas Calientes ( 2 hours and 35 minutes approximately ).
We will arrive at our destination around 5:30 - 6:00 PM . After registering at the assigned hotel, we will enjoy a buffet where you can try a "grilled alpaca" (among other dishes, including vegetarian options), dinner at which we will take advantage of the informative talk about the next day (ascent to Machu Picchu) with our guide.
The day starts at 4:00 AM . We will have breakfast and start to get on the bus from 5:20 AM to Machu Picchu. We must be 40 minutes before the first bus leaves. We will meet at the entrance door of Machu Picchu with our site guide and the rest of the group.
We will start our guided tour of 2 hours in Machu Picchu . Afterwards, we will have free time until 11:30 AM to tour the Inca citadel. After the visit, we will descend on foot to Puente Ruinas for 45 minutes and continue walking to the Hydroelectric bus station. Our minibuses will be waiting for us between 02:15 - 02:45 PM to board the transport to the city of Cusco. The arrival time is between 09:00 - 09:30 PM approximately.
Check availability before booking.
- Informative talk one day before the trip to Machu Picchu (6:00 - 7:00 PM in office).
- Box (Bottled water, Powerade, packaged juice and energy bar).
- Poncho or rain coat, if it is rainy season.
- Lunch in Santa Teresa or Hydroelectric.
- Grill dinner in Aguas Calientes "ALPACA A LA PARRILLA" in Aguas Calientes.
- Informative talk of the Guide for the tour of day 2.
- 1st Hotel Night in Aguas Calientes.
- Breakfast to take to Machu Picchu offered by our hotel.
- Bus up from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu for 2 hours.
- Transfer by Hydroelectric minibus - Cusco.
- Bus down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes or Puente Ruinas.
- Food after the visit to Machu Picchu.
- Hydroelectric train to Aguas Calientes, vice versa (USD 30.00 each way).
- Entrance to the thermal baths of Aguas Calientes.
- Water or alcoholic drinks.
- Original passport / Identity document and migration card (TAM).
- University Card of your own university institution, you must have a valid printed date 2018 or 2019 and you must be under 25 years old. Applicable discount of 20.00 USD (You must attach your identity document or passport, valid university card). * If the university card does not have a valid date, it may be accompanied by the 2018 or 2019 ISIC card
- Warm clothes: layers of varying temperatures, especially at night.
- Thermal / gloves / scarves: wool socks / wool hat for cold nights, t-shirts for the entire walk.
- Headlamp (in case we arrive late to Aguas Calientes).
- Camera and spare batteries.
- Sunscreen / hat and sunglasses.
- Pills for altitude sickness.
- Personal medical kit
- Insect repellent.
- Trekking shoes or waterproof boots for your comfort, if they are sneakers with rubber or thick sole.
- Rainwear: a good raincoat, rain pants (in the rainy season).
- Extra money for drinks and tips, souvenirs, etc. (soles or dollars).
- Swimwear for hot springs (optional).
- Positive attitude and good mood.
- 72 hours in advance opt for 50% refund of the activity cost