Tour of 2 days and 1 night to Machu Picchu. The alternative that we offer you is comfortable, of quality and economic. Includes transportation to Hydroelectric, guided tour in Machu Picchu, bus up from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu, entrance ticket to the Inca citadel.
We will meet at the Plaza de Regocijo at 7:00 AM to start the bus tour from Cusco to the hydroelectric bus station. During the trip you will be surprised with different types of natural landscapes of the jungle, as well as the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we will have lunch and then continue our walk to the town of Aguas Calientes ( 2 hrs and 35 minutes approximately ).
We will arrive at our destination around 5:30 - 6:00 PM . After checking in at the assigned hotel, we will enjoy a buffet where you can try an "alpaca a la parrilla" (among other dishes, including vegetarian options), dinner in which we will take advantage of the informative talk on the following day (ascent to Machu Picchu) with our guide.
The day begins at 4:00 AM . We will have breakfast and begin to go by bus from 5:20 AM to Machu Picchu. We must be 40 minutes before the departure of the first bus. We will meet at the entrance gate of Machu Picchu with our site guide and the rest of the group.
We will begin our guided tour of 2 hours in Machu Picchu . Afterwards, we will have free time until 11:30 AM to tour the Inca citadel. After the visit, we will descend on foot to Puente Ruinas for 45 minutes and continue walking to the hydroelectric bus station. Our minibuses will be waiting for us between 02:15 - 02:45 PM to board the transport to the city of Cusco. The arrival time is between 09:00 - 09:30 PM approximately.
Check availability before making the reservation.
- Informative talk one day before the trip to Machu Picchu (6:00 - 7:00 PM at the office).
- Box (bottled water, Powerade, packed juice and energy bar).
- Poncho or rain coat, if it is rainy season.
- Lunch in Santa Teresa or Hydroelectric.
- Dinner Parrillera in Aguas Calientes "ALPACA A LA GRILL". Dinner in Aguas Calientes.
- Informative talk of the Guide for the tour on day 2.
- 1st Hotel Night in Aguas Calientes.
- Breakfast to take to Machu Picchu offered by our hotel.
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu for 02 hours.
- Transfer in Hidroeléctrica minibus - Cusco.
- Bus descending from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes or Puente Ruinas.
- Food after the visit to Machu Picchu.
- Hydroelectric train to Aguas Calientes, vice versa (30.00 USD each way).
- Entrance to the thermal baths of Aguas Calientes.
- Water or alcoholic beverages.
- Original passport / Identity card and migration card (TAM).
- University card of your own university institution, must have a valid date in 2018 or 2019 and you must be under 25 years old. Applicable discount of 20.00 USD (You must attach your identity document or passport, valid university card). * If the university card does not have a valid date it can be accompanied with the ISIC 2018 or 2019 card
- Warm clothes: layers of variable temperatures, especially at night.
- Thermal / gloves / scarves: wool socks / wool hat for cold nights, shirts for the whole walk.
- Front lantern (in the case that we arrive late to Aguas Calientes).
- Camera and spare batteries.
- Sunscreen / hat and sunglasses.
- Pills for altitude sickness.
- Personal medical kit.
- Insect repellent.
- Trekking shoes or waterproof boots for your comfort, if they are shoes with rubber or thick sole.
- Rain clothes: a good raincoat, rain pants (in rainy season).
- Extra money for drinks and tips, souvenirs, etc (soles or dollars).
- Bath clothes for the thermal waters (optional).
- Positive attitude and good humor.
- 72 hrs in advance opt for the return of 50% of the cost of the activity