Tour to Machu Picchu two days one night by bus + return train to Ollantaytambo. Includes guide and entrance ticket, transfer in minibus Cusco - Hydroelectric, some meals, a hotel night in Aguas Calientes.
We will meet at the Plaza de Regocijo at 7:00 am , to take the bus to Hidroeléctrica. In the afternoon we will have lunch and then continue our walk to the town of Aguas Calientes for 2 hours and 35 minutes , approximately.
We will arrive at our destination around 5:30 - 6:00 pm. We will settle in our assigned hotel and taste a "alpaca a la parrilla", while the guide makes the informative talk about the next day (ascent to Machu Picchu).
This day we will get up at 4:00 AM . We will have breakfast and begin to get on bus to Machu Picchu from 5:20 AM . We must be 40 minutes before the first bus leaves. We will meet with our group and guide at the entrance gate of Machu Picchu.
We will begin our guided tour of 2 hours in Machu Picchu . Then we will have free time to visit the Inca citadel.
The recommended time to get off by bus in the direction of Aguas Calientes is before 4:00 p.m.
Already in the village we go to our lodging, to be able to withdraw our belongings. We can rest in the hotel lobby, but we must be at the station half an hour before the departure of the train .
Our transfer from Ollantaytambo will be waiting for us to move to Cusco , where we will arrive around 10:30 pm .
Check availability before making the reservation.
- Transfer in minibus Cusco - Hydroelectric.
- Box (bottled water, Powerade and packaged juice).
- Lunch in Santa Teresa or Hydroelectric.
- Dinner Parrillera in Aguas Calientes - Grilled Alpaca. Dinner in Aguas Calientes
- Informative talk of the Guide for the tour on day 2.
- 1st Hotel Night in Aguas Calientes. Our Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Boxlunch or Buffet Breakfast in our Hotel.
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu .
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu for 2 hours.
- Bus descending from Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes .
- Train return from Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo 18:20 hours .
- Transfer by minibus Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
- Hydroelectric train to Aguas Calientes (70.00 USD).
- Entrance to the thermal baths of Aguas Calientes.
- Water or alcoholic beverages.
- Original passport / Identity card and migration card (TAM).
- Warm clothes: layers of variable temperatures, especially at night.
- Thermal / gloves / scarves: wool socks / wool hat for cold nights, shirts for the whole walk.
- Front lantern (in the case that we arrive late to Aguas Calientes).
- Camera and spare batteries.
- Sunscreen / hat and sunglasses .
- Pills for altitude sickness.
- Personal medical kit .
- Insect repellent .
- Trekking shoes or waterproof boots for your comfort, if they are shoes with rubber or thick sole.
- Rain clothes: a good raincoat, rain pants and a plastic rain poncho (RAIN SEASON).
- Extra money for drinks and tips, souvenirs, etc (soles or dollars).
- Bath clothes for the thermal waters (optional).
- Above all positive attitude and good humor.
- Cancellations with 72 hrs. in advance opt for a refund of 50% of the cost of the activity.