Check availability before making the reservation.
We will meet at the Plaza de Regocijo at 7:00 AM in the morning, transferring us by bus from the city to the hydroelectric bus station. During the tour by bus, we can appreciate different types of natural scenarios such as: the Sacred Valley of the Incas, high Andean landscapes and above all the presence of the rainforest.
In the afternoon we will have lunch and then continue our walk to the town of Aguas Calientes (approximately 2 hours and 35 minutes of walking). We will arrive at our assigned hotel around 5:30 - 6:00 pm.
In the evening we will taste an "Alpaca a la Parrilla" (there are vegetarian options), while the guide makes the informative talk about the next day (ascent to Machu Picchu).
This day will begin at 4:00 a.m. , we will have breakfast and begin to get on bus to Machu Picchu from 5:20 a.m. (we must be 40 minutes before the departure of the first bus).
We will meet with the guide at the entrance to Machu Picchu.
We will begin the guided tour of 2 hours in Machu Picchu. Then we will register and begin the ascent to the mountain of Machu Picchu . We will have the rest of the day free to tour the citadel.
The recommended time to get off by bus in the direction of Aguas Calientes, is before 4:00 pm ).
In the village we will go to the lodge to remove our belongings. We can rest for a moment in the hotel lobby. We must be at the station half an hour before the departure of the train . Our transfer from Ollantaytambo will be waiting for us to move to Cusco . The approximate time of arrival is at 10:30 p.m.
- Transfer in minibus Cusco - Hydroelectric.
- Box (bottled water, Powerade and packaged juice).
- Lunch in Santa Teresa or Hydroelectric.
- Dinner Parrillera in Aguas Calientes "ALPACA A LA GRILL". Dinner in
- Aguas Calientes
- Informative talk of the Guide for the tour on day 2.
- 1st Hotel Night in Aguas Calientes. Our Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Boxlunch or Buffet Breakfast in our Hotel.
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu for 02 hours.
- Ascent to the Machu Picchu Mountain.
- Bus descending from Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Train return from Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo 18:20 hours.
- Transfer by minibus Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
- Hydroelectric train to Aguas Calientes (34.00 USD).
- Entrance to the thermal baths of Aguas Calientes.
- Water or alcoholic beverages.
- Original passport / Identity card and migration card (TAM) .
- Warm clothes: layers of variable temperatures, especially at night.
- Thermal / gloves / scarves: wool socks / wool hat for cold nights, shirts for the whole walk.
- Front lantern (in the case that we arrive late to Aguas Calientes).
- Camera and spare batteries.
- Sunscreen / hat and sunglasses.
- Pills for altitude sickness.
- Personal medical kit .
- Insect repellent .
- Trekking shoes or waterproof boots for your comfort, if they are shoes with rubber or thick sole.
- Rain clothes: a good raincoat, rain pants and a plastic rain poncho (RAIN SEASON).
- Extra money for drinks and tips, souvenirs, etc (soles or dollars).
- Bath clothes for the thermal waters (optional).