Check availability before making the reservation.
Machu Picchu by bus 3 days 2 nights + climb to Machu Picchu Mountain
The tour to Machu Picchu by bus 3 days 2 nights + ascent to Machu Picchu Mountain starts at the PLAZA DE REGOCIJO at 7:00 AM.
From there we will travel by bus to the hydroelectric bus station. During the tour, you will see the Sacred Valley of the Incas, high Andean landscapes and the beautiful humid or high jungle of Peru.
After lunch, we will begin our trek to the town of Aguas Calientes (approximately 2 hours and 35 minutes). We will arrive at destination around 5:30 - 6:00 PM, to check in at our assigned hotel.
For dinner we will try alpaca on the grill (there are also other options). We will take advantage of the informative talk on the following day: the expected climb to Machu Picchu.
The second day we will have breakfast at 4:00 AM. The bus ride to Machu Picchu starts at 5:20 AM. Important: we must be 40 minutes before the first bus leaves . We will meet at the entrance gate of Machu Picchu with our site guide and the rest of the group.
We will do a 2 hour tour in Machu Picchu. Afterwards, we will have free time to explore and be able to go to the control of Machu Picchu Mountain to register and begin the ascent.
After the tour, we will have all day available for us . The recommended time to get off by bus in the direction of Aguas Calientes is before 4:00 PM).
Arriving at the town, we will go to the lodge and we will have all the rest of the day to visit Aguas Calientes with the possibility of visiting the thermal baths (optional).
The third day of Machu Picchu by bus 3 days 2 nights + ascent to Machu Picchu Mountain starts at 6:30 AM. After breakfast we will check out the accommodation.
We will start the walk at 10:00 AM in the direction of the hydroelectric bus station.
If you start the walk from Aguas Calientes at the recommended time, we can have lunch at Hidroeléctrica (optional).
From 2:00 - 2:40 PM we can board the minibus to the city of Cusco, with arrival time at 9:00 - 9:30 PM approximately.
- Transfer in minibus Cusco - Hydroelectric.
- Box (bottled water, Powerade and packaged juice).
- Lunch in Santa Teresa or Hydroelectric.
- Dinner Parrillera in Aguas Calientes: "Alpaca a la Parrilla".
- Dinner in Aguas Calientes
- Informative talk of the Guide for the tour on day 2.
- 1st Hotel Night in Aguas Calientes. Our Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Boxlunch or Buffet Breakfast in our Hotel.
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu for 2 hours.
- Ascent to the Machu Picchu Mountain.
- Bus descending from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- 2nd Hotel Night in Aguas Calientes.
- Buffet breakfast at our hotel.
- Transfer in Hidroeléctrica minibus - Cusco
- Hydroelectric train to Aguas Calientes, vice versa (30.00 USD each way).
- Entrance to the thermal baths of Aguas Calientes.
- Water or alcoholic beverages.