Tour to Machu Picchu by Bus 3 days and 2 nights. Includes guide, entrance ticket, bus up and down from Aguas Calientes, lodging and some meals.
We will meet at the Plaza de Regocijo at 7:00 am , to take the bus to Hydroelectric. In the afternoon we will have lunch and then continue our trek to the town of Aguas Calientes for approximately 2 hours and 35 minutes .
We will arrive at our destination around 5:30 - 6:00 pm. We will settle in our assigned hotel and taste a "grilled alpaca", while the guide makes the informative talk about the next day (ascent to Machu Picchu).
We will get up at 4:00 am . We will have breakfast and start to get on bus to Machu Picchu from 5:20 am . We must be 40 minutes before the first bus leaves. We will meet with our group and guide at the entrance door of Machu Picchu.
We will start our guided tour of 2 hours in Machu Picchu . Then we will have free time to tour the Inca citadel.
The recommended time to get off by bus in the direction of Aguas Calientes is before 4:00 pm.
Already arriving at the town we go to our lodging, leaving the rest of the day free to visit Aguas Calientes with the possibility of visiting the thermal baths (optional).
This day we will get up at 6:30 am. We will have breakfast and check out the lodging. We will start the trek at 10:00 AM in the direction of the Hydroelectric bus station.
If you start the walk from Aguas Calientes at the recommended time, we can have lunch at Hydroelectric (optional). From 2:00 - 2:40 pm we can board the minibus to Cusco , with arrival time at 9:00 - 9:30 pm , approximately.
Check availability before booking.
- Box (Bottled Water, Powerade and Packaged Juice).
- Lunch in Santa Teresa or Hydroelectric.
- Grill dinner in Aguas Calientes - Grilled Alpaca.
- Informative talk of the Guide for the tour of day 2.
- 1st Hotel Night in Aguas Calientes. Our Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Boxlunch or Buffet Breakfast in our Hotel.
- Bus up from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu for 02 hours.
- Bus down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- 2nd Night of Lodging in Aguas Calientes.
- Buffet breakfast in our lodging.
- Transfer by Hydroelectric minibus - Cusco
- Hydroelectric train to Aguas Calientes, vice versa (USD 30.00 each way).
- Entrance to the thermal baths of Aguas Calientes.
- Water or alcoholic drinks.
- Original passport / Identity document and migration card (TAM).
- Warm clothes: layers of varying temperatures, especially at night.
- Thermal / gloves / scarves: wool socks / wool hat for cold nights, t-shirts for the entire walk.
- Headlamp (in case we arrive late to Aguas Calientes).
- Camera and spare batteries.
- Sunscreen / hat and sunglasses.
- Pills for altitude sickness.
- Personal medical kit
- Insect repellent.
- Trekking shoes or waterproof boots for your comfort, if they are sneakers with rubber or thick sole.
- Rainwear: a good raincoat, rain pants and a plastic rain poncho (RAIN SEASON).
- Extra money for drinks and tips, souvenirs, etc. (soles or dollars).
- Swimwear for hot springs (optional).
- Above all positive attitude and good humor.
- Cancellations with 72 hrs. in advance they opt for a refund of 50% of the cost of the activity.