We will meet at the Plaza de Regocijo at 7:00 am , to take the bus to Hidroeléctrica. In the afternoon we will have lunch and then continue our walk to the town of Aguas Calientes for 2 hours and 35 minutes , approximately.
We will arrive at our destination around 5:30 - 6:00 pm. We will settle in our assigned hotel and taste a "alpaca a la parrilla", while the guide makes the informative talk about the next day (ascent to Machu Picchu).
We will get up at 4:00 a.m. We will have breakfast and begin to get on bus to Machu Picchu from 5:20 am . We must be 40 minutes before the first bus leaves. We will meet with our group and guide at the entrance gate of Machu Picchu.
We will begin our guided tour of 2 hours in Machu Picchu . Then we will have free time to visit the Inca citadel.
The recommended time to get off by bus in the direction of Aguas Calientes is before 4:00 p.m.
Once we get to the town we go to our lodge, leaving the rest of the day free to visit Aguas Calientes with the possibility of visiting the thermal baths (optional).
This day we will get up at 6:30 am. We will have breakfast and we will checkout the lodging. We will start the hike at 10:00 am in the direction of the hydroelectric bus station.
If you start the walk from Aguas Calientes at the recommended time, we can have lunch at Hidroeléctrica (optional). From 2:00 - 2:40 pm we will be able to board the minibus towards Cusco , with arrival time at 9:00 - 9:30 p.m. , approximately.
Check availability before making the reservation.
- Box (bottled water, Powerade and packaged juice).
- Lunch in Santa Teresa or Hydroelectric.
- Dinner Parrillera in Aguas Calientes - Grilled Alpaca.
- Informative talk of the Guide for the tour on day 2.
- 1st Hotel Night in Aguas Calientes. Our Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Boxlunch or Buffet Breakfast in our Hotel.
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu for 02 hours.
- Bus descending from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- 2nd Night of Lodging in Aguas Calientes.
- Buffet Breakfast in our Lodging.
- Transfer in Hidroeléctrica minibus - Cusco
- Hydroelectric train to Aguas Calientes, vice versa (30.00 USD each way).
- Entrance to the thermal baths of Aguas Calientes.
- Water or alcoholic beverages.
- Original passport / Identity card and migration card (TAM).
- Warm clothes: layers of variable temperatures, especially at night.
- Thermal / gloves / scarves: wool socks / wool hat for cold nights, shirts for the whole walk.
- Front lantern (in the case that we arrive late to Aguas Calientes).
- Camera and spare batteries.
- Sunscreen / hat and sunglasses.
- Pills for altitude sickness.
- Personal medical kit.
- Insect repellent.
- Trekking shoes or waterproof boots for your comfort, if they are shoes with rubber or thick sole.
- Rain clothes: a good raincoat, rain pants and a plastic rain poncho (RAIN SEASON).
- Extra money for drinks and tips, souvenirs, etc (soles or dollars).
- Bath clothes for the thermal waters (optional).
- Above all positive attitude and good humor.
- Cancellations with 72 hrs. in advance opt for a refund of 50% of the cost of the activity.