Excursion that visits the Geoglyphs of Pintados, which is the largest concentration of Geoglyphs in the world at a single point, dating from 1,400 to 900 years ago, created by the pre-Columbian Cultures that inhabited this area of the Atacama Desert.
Departure at 08:30 hrs. from hotel to visit the Saltpeter Ghost Towns of Santa Laura and Humberstone, from where the saltpeter exported to Europe and the USA was extracted. Crossing the Tamarugal Forest and visiting the Pintados Geoglyphs Park (more than 300 figures in thematic panels on the hillside of the Cordillera de la Costa Mountains), admiring the immense Dry Salt Pintados. Arrival at the Pica Oasis and visit its Church, main square, craft stalls and natural juices. Lunch in a typical restaurant and visit a semi-thermal pool "Cocha Resbaladero" to enjoy its waters. Visit to the Jurassic Park with its dinosaur replicas and arrive at the town of Matilla to get to know its 16th century Church, Stone Bell Tower and Spanish Winery of the 18th century wine. Upon return visit the Sanctuary of Tirana, to learn more about their religious festival held every year. Arrival to Iquique at 8:00 p.m.
- Lunch in a typical restaurant
- Water en route
- Entrance ticket to Humberstone and Pintados Geoglyphs
- Historian guide
- Drinks in Pica Restaurant
- Entrance ticket to Pica semi thermal pool (optional admission).
- Light clothes
- Sports shoes
- Hat or jockey
- Personal towel for thermal pool
- There are no restrictions for this activity
- Cancellations with 48 hrs. Anciticipación opt for the return of 100% of the cost of the activity.