Excursion that visits the Geoglifos de Pintados, which is the largest concentration of Geoglyphs in the world at a single point, dating from 1,400 to 900 years ago, created by the Pre-Columbian Cultures that inhabited this area of the Atacama Desert.
Departure at 08:30 hrs. from hotel to visit the ghost towns salitreros of Santa Laura and Humberstone, from where the Salitre exported to Europe and USA was extracted. Crossing the Tamarugal Forest and visit to the Parque de Geoglifos de Pintados (more than 300 figures in thematic panels on the hillside of the Cordillera de la Costa), admiring the immense Salado Seco de Pintados. Arrival to the Pica Oasis and visit to its Church, main square, craft stalls and natural juices. Lunch in a typical restaurant and visit a semi-thermal pool "Cocha Resbaladero" to enjoy its waters. Visit to the Jurassic Park with its replicas of dinosaurs and arrival at the town of Matilla to see its church of the sixteenth century, stone bell tower and Spanish wine winery 18th century. Upon return visit to the Shrine of La Tirana, to learn more about their religious festival held every year. Arrival to Iquique at 20:00 hrs.
- Lunch in typical restaurant
- Water en route
- Entrance ticket to Humberstone and Geoglifos de Pintados
- Historian guide
- Beverages in Pica Restaurant
- Entry ticket to Pica semi thermal pool (optional income).
- Light clothes
- Sports shoes
- Hat or jockey
- Personal towel for thermal pool
- There are no restrictions for this activity
- Cancellations with 48 hrs. of aniticipation opt for the return of 100% of the cost of the activity.