Excursion of Ecotourism and Photographic Safari to the Altiplano of the Tarapacá Region, visiting ancestral geoglyphs, hot springs and geysers in geothermal zones, volcanoes and highland fauna and enjoying the food and customs typical of the Aymara culture.
Departure at 07:00 hrs from Hotel, visiting the Atacama Giant (largest humanoid geoglyph in the world). Detention in the viewpoint of the Quebrada de Chuzmiza. Visit to the Hot Springs and Geysers of Puchuldiza, to be witnesses of its waters that sprout from underground, forming an Iceberg to the side. Crossing of the Valley of Aroma and Valley of Mars. Visit the villages of Cariquima (Aymara textile craft center) and Colchane, to arrive at the Isluga Volcano National Park and have refreshments in its ceremonial town of Isluga, enjoying the diversity of birds of the Isluga River and fauna such as llamos and alpacas. Visit to the Andean towns of Mauque and Enquelga, to have contact with their Aymara population. Return to hotel in Iquique at 9:00 p.m.
- Lunch in typical Aymara restaurant
- Water and Refreshments en Ruta
- Oxygen equipment for height
- Entrance ticket to Termas y Geysers de Puchuldiza
- Ecotourism Guide
- Sports or Trekking shoes
- Light clothes for the day and chaketa or coat for the sunset
- Sunglasses and hat or jockey
- Camera and / or camcorder
- People with heart problems or uncontrolled hypertension.
- Cancellations with 48 hrs. in advance opt for the return of 100% of the cost of the activity.