The 3-Day Salar de Uyuni Salar is an experience that begins at your hostel in San Pedro de Atacama, at 7:00 AM. We will travel a small stretch to the border with Bolivia, where the true adventure begins beautiful landscapes of the Bolivian highlands, on your first day, you can be in lagoons of different colors, visit the Geysers of the Sun of the Morning, and rest in the Termas del Polques , then cross the Dalí desert, resting in the town of Villa Mar. Already on your second day of crossing we will continue touring the Bolivian highlands crossing the Siloli desert and the Vinto and Mysterious Lagoons, we will visit the Anaconda and Sora Canyons and We will rest at the end of the day in a hostel in Sal located near the Salar de Uyuni. The third day we will contemplate the sunrise on the Incahuasi Island located in the center of the Salar de Uyuni, where we can appreciate the extensive salt flat and its magnitude. This day, we will visit the Salt Museum, Ojos del Salar and will appreciate the handicrafts of the area, during the afternoon we will visit the town of Uyuni and the cemetery of Trains, to then end the Journey in the Town of Uyuni to that of 2:00 p.m.
We will pass by you between 06:30 - 07:00 hours from San Pedro de Atacama to the customs, located on the border with Bolivia. There we will have breakfast and after that we will change to a 4x4 vehicle. Once in motion, we will stop at Laguna Verde and Laguna Blanca, which are located at the foot of the Licancabur volcano. Then we will go through the thermal baths of Polques to take advantage of its wonderful view and we will also have a time to take a bath in its waters. We will continue our journey to visit the Geyser del Sol de Mañana, intermittent streams of water that can reach 90 ° C, and finally we will finish the first day at the Laguna Colorada, a place that shelters more than 35,000 flamingos, there we will stay in Villa Sea.
- Pickup at the hotel,
- Shared transportation (4x4 vehicle for 6 people in Bolivia),
- Driver-guide in Spanish,
- Food (breakfast, lunch and dinner),
- Basic accommodation; First night in a shelter in Laguna Colorada.
- Entrances to National Parks (186 Bs per person)
- Entrance to Eduardo Avaroa National Reserve of Andean Fauna (Bs 150 per person).
- Entrance to Termas de Polques (Bs. 6 per person).
- Entrance to Incahuasi Island (Bs. 30 per person).
- Border Tax (17 Bs)
- Access to bathrooms on the way (approximately Bs. 5 each access).
- Showers with hot water (10 Bs)
- Health insurance.
- Sleeping bag.
- Minimum age required of 7 years.
- Not allowed for people over 65 years old.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
Totality of the value 36 hrs before the tour