The 3-Day Salar de Uyuni tour is an experience that starts at your hostel in San Pedro de Atacama, at 7:00 AM. We will travel a small section to the border with Bolivia, where the true adventure begins beautiful landscapes of the Bolivian highlands, on your first day, you can be in Lagunas of different colors, visit the Geysers of the Morning Sun, and rest in the Termas del Polques , then cross the Dalí desert, resting in the town of Villa Mar. Already on your second day of crossing we will continue traveling through the Bolivian highlands crossing the Siloli desert and the Vinto and Mysterious Lagoons, we will visit the Anaconda and Sora Canyons and We will rest at the end of the day in a Sal hostel located near the Salar de Uyuni. The third day we will contemplate the sunrise on the Incahuasi Island located in the center of the Salar de Uyuni, where we can appreciate the extensive salt flat and its magnitude. This day, we will visit the Salt Museum, Ojos del Salar and you will appreciate the handicrafts of the area, during the afternoon we will visit the town of Uyuni and the train cemetery, and then finish the trip in the Town of Uyuni at that time 2:00 p.m.
We will pass by you between 06:30 - 07:00 hours from San Pedro de Atacama towards customs, located on the border with Bolivia. There we will have breakfast and after that we will change to a 4x4 vehicle. Already on the move, we will stop at Laguna Verde and Laguna Blanca, which are located at the foot of the Licancabur volcano. Then we will pass by the thermal springs of Polques to take advantage of its wonderful view and we will also have a time to take a bath in its waters. We will continue our way to visit the Geysers of the Sun of Tomorrow, intermittent streams of water that can reach 90 ° C, and finally we will finish the first day in the Laguna Colorada, a place that houses more than 35,000 flamingos, there we will stay in Villa Sea.
- Pickup at the hotel,
- Shared transport (4x4 vehicle for 6 people in Bolivia),
- Driver-guide in Spanish,
- Food (breakfast, lunch and dinner),
- Basic accommodation; First night at a refuge in Laguna Colorada.
- Entrance fees to National Parks (186 Bs per person)
- Entrance to Eduardo Avaroa Andean Fauna National Reserve (Bs. 150 per person).
- Entrance to Termas de Polques (Bs. 6 per person).
- Entrance to Incahuasi Island (Bs. 30 per person).
- Border Tax (Bs 17)
- Access to toilets on the way (approximately Bs. 5 each access).
- Hot showers (10 Bs)
- Health insurance.
- Sleeping bag.
- Minimum age required of 7 years.
- Not allowed for over 65 years.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
Total value 36 hours before the tour