Tour to the Salar de Uyuni 4 days and 3 nights, starting and ending in San Pedro de Atacama. Includes 4x4 transport, basic accommodation and food.
Itinerary Tour to Salar de Uyuni 4 days 3 nights
The tour to the Salar de Uyuni will pass by you between 6:30 am and 07:00 am in your lodging in San Pedro de Atacama, with address to the customs office on the border with Bolivia. After having breakfast we will board a 4x4 vehicle. Here begins the true adventure through the beautiful landscapes of the Bolivian highlands. We will stop at Laguna Verde and Laguna Blanca , located at the foot of the Licancabur Volcano .
Next, we will go through the Termas de Polques to bathe and delight us with its wonderful landscapes. We will continue on our way to the Geyser del Sol de Mañana and we will finish the first day at Laguna Colorada , a place that shelters more than 35,000 flamingos. We will stay at Villa Mar.
We will continue touring the highlands, crossing the Siloli desert and the Vinto and Mysterious Lagoons . We will visit the Anaconda and Sora canyons and rest at the end of the day in a Sal hostel located near the Salar de Uyuni.
The third day we will contemplate the sunrise on the Incahuasi Island located in the center of the Salar de Uyuni, where we can appreciate the extensive salt flat and its magnitude. We will visit the Salt Museum, Ojos del Salar and you will appreciate the crafts of the area. During the afternoon we will visit the town of Uyuni and the cemetery of Trains, to then start the return to the town of Villa Mar to spend the night for the last time.
The fourth and last day we will return to San Pedro de Atacama , arriving at 12:30 hrs. of the day
- Pickup at the hotel,
- Shared transportation (4x4 vehicle for 6 people in Bolivia),
- Driver-guide in Spanish,
- Food (breakfast, lunch and dinner),
- Basic accommodation; First night in a shelter in Laguna Colorada.
- Entrances to National Parks (186 Bs per person)
- Entrance to Eduardo Avaroa National Reserve of Andean Fauna (Bs 150 per person).
- Entrance to Termas de Polques (Bs. 6 per person).
- Entrance to Incahuasi Island (Bs. 30 per person).
- Border Tax (17 Bs)
- Access to bathrooms on the way (approximately Bs. 5 each access).
- Showers with hot water (10 Bs)
- Health insurance.
- Sleeping bag.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bathing suit and towel (for thermal baths in Polques)
- Blocker, sunglasses, flashlight, sleeping bag, water (1.5 liters per person per day).
- Passport or travel document.
- 300 Bs for expenses not included in the tour.
- Each passenger can carry a maximum of 1 bag or suitcase of 18 kg. and 1 sleeping bag, which will go on top of the 4x4.
- Minimum age required of 10 years.
- Not allowed for people over 65 years old.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
Totality of the value 36 hrs before the tour.
Juan Diaz Armijo
Todo muy bueno, el guía, el grupo de viaje, la comida.. solo puedo decir gracias por tan buena experiencia!