Trekking Colca Canyon 2 days and 1 nights. Includes transportation, professional guide, lodging, some meals.
We start the Trekking Colca Canyon with the pick-up at your hotel between 3:00 am and 3:30 am . in private bus. After 3 hours of trip, we will stop in the town of Chivay where we will have breakfast.
We will continue with the direction of the Cruz del Cóndor, where we will be between 45 minutes and 1 hour observing the fabulous flight of the condors and the depth and geography of the canyon.
We will continue to the village of Cabanaconde , located at 3287 meters above sea level, where we will start our walk towards the viewpoints of Pampa San Miguel . From there we will begin our descent, making a walk of approximately 3 hours to the Colca River. We will cross a suspension bridge to get to the hostel in San Juan de Chuccho where we will have our lunch.
We will continue our journey through the depths of the canyon visiting the town of Cosñirhua - Malata , and then head to the hotel to rest and spend an afternoon in the pool. We will end the day with a dinner and a campfire.
We will start the day at 5:00 am to start the ascent to Cabanaconde. At the top we will have breakfast and then we will board the private bus to go to the district of Chivay.
- Antahuilque viewpoint, where we can appreciate the Inca andenerías of the colca.
- Village of Maca where we will see a colonial church, we can take pictures with domesticated eagles and camelids, acquire crafts of the Colca and try the colca sour.
- We will continue to the town of Chivay, the capital of the Colca valley, and we will go to the thermal medicinal baths of Calera with 38ºC, where we can enjoy for a lapse of 1 hour.
- We will return to Chivay for lunch and then continue to the city of Arequipa.
- Mirador de Los Andes, where we can appreciate the southern volcanic chain.
- National Reserve, to see wildlife (vicuñas, birds and others) and domesticated camelids (llamas, alpacas and others)
We will arrive in Arequipa at approximately 5:00 p.m. and we will conclude the Colca Canyon Trekking.
- Pick-Up in lodging
- Bilingual guide (Spanish - English)
- Hospedaje San Juan family home
- Oasis Sangalle Accommodation
- 2 breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 1 dinner
- 2 breakfasts
- Entrance to the Colca Canyon
- Entrance to the pool of the Calera (S./15)
- Sunblock and mosquito repellent
- Sun hat, sunglasses
- Light clothing and warm clothes
- Waterproof jacket (January-April)
- Camera photography or video camera.
- Hand or headlights
- Not recommended for people with heart and pressure problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for children under 13 years.
- Cancellations with 36 hrs in advance opt for the return of 100% of the cost of the activity