Trekking Colca Canyon 3 days and 2 nights.
Includes transportation, professional guide, lodging, some meals.
We will start the Trekking Colca Canyon with the pick up at your lodging between 3:00 am and 3:30 am . in private bus. After 3 hours of trip, we will stop in the town of Chivay where we will have breakfast.
We will continue with the direction of the Cruz del Cóndor, where we will be between 45 minutes and 1 hour observing the fabulous flight of the condors and the depth and geography of the canyon.
We will continue to the village of Cabanaconde, located at 3287 meters above sea level, where we will start our walk towards the viewpoints of Pampa San Miguel. From there we will begin our descent, making a walk of approximately 3 hours to the Colca River. We will cross a suspension bridge to get to the hostel in San Juan de Chuccho where we will have our lunch.
Later we will know some fruit trees and medicinal plants in the area. To end the day, we will have dinner in an hour to define.
We will have breakfast at an agreed time in advance and then continue our journey through the depths of the canyon visiting the villages of Cosñirhua - Malata . We will continue on our way to Oasis Sangalle - Hotel: Paraiso Lodge, where we will arrive at approximately 12:30 a.m. We can rest and spend some time in the warm pool before lunch. In the afternoon we can make small excursions to the exotic places of the oasis or do demonstrative fishing in the river (optional).
After dinner, we can make a campfire with the guide.
We will start the day at 5:00 am to start the ascent to Cabanaconde. At the top we will have breakfast and then we will board the private bus to go to the district of Chivay.
- Antahuilque viewpoint, where we can appreciate the Inca andenerías of the colca.
- Village of Maca where we will see a colonial church, we can take pictures with domesticated eagles and camelids, acquire crafts of the Colca and try the colca sour.
- We will continue to the town of Yanque and we will go to the thermo-medicinal baths with 38ºC, where we can enjoy its relaxing waters for 1 hour. We will continue to Chivay, have lunch and continue on our way to the city of Arequipa.
- Mirador de Patapampa, where we can appreciate the southern volcanic chain.
- National Reserve, to see wildlife (vicuñas, birds and others) and domesticated camelids (llamas, alpacas and others).
We will arrive in Arequipa at approximately 5:00 p.m.
- Pick up from hotel tourist
- Tourist transport round trip
- Bilingual professional guide
- Lodging in San Juan Albergue Casa de Familia
- Lodging at the Oasis Sangalle - Hotel: Paraíso Lodge
- 3 breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- 2 dinners
- 3 breakfasts
- Tourist ticket
- Entrance to La Calera hot springs (S./15)
- Last lunch Chivay
- Mosquito repellent
- Sun hat
- Light clothing and warm clothes
- Waterproof jacket (January-April)
- Hand or headlights
- Not recommended for people with heart and pressure problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for children under 13 years.
- Not recommended for people over 50
- Cancellations with 36 hrs in advance opt for the return of 100% of the cost of the activity