The most admired wine brand in the world. Concha y Toro is the main exporter of wines from Latin America and one of the most important wine brands in the world. It is present in more than 135 countries. In Santiago, it is located in the rural area of Pirque, Valle del Maipo.
Viña Concha y Toro is one of the most important in the world, and one of the main ones. On this visit you can visit the gardens of the former summer residence of the Concha y Toro family, knowing the variety garden and the wineries of the vineyard, combining the tour with a tasting of four varieties of the Marques de Casa Concha line, guided by A sommelier and accompanied by a fine selection of cheeses.
- Transportation from lodging to Viña
- Ticket at the entrance of the Vineyard
- Wine tasting of the house and gift glass
- Bilingual Portuguese, Spanish or English guide.
- Walk through the gardens, park and outside of the summer residence.
- Visit to the cellars of guard, Casillero del Diablo.
- Panoramic view of the Maipo Valley.
- Visit the old Pirque Vineyard.
- Exclusive tasting of four strains of our Premium Marques wine from Casa Concha. Pairing with fine cheeses.
- Subject to availability and modifications according to daily schedule
- Forbidden entry of children to the tasting room Tour Marques de Casa Concha
Up to 24 hrs. before