The Garden City, at the beginning was a land of winemakers, but today it is the most important seaside resort in Chile. You will have the privilege of knowing its urban aesthetic, which mixes modern buildings with white sand beaches and large areas of green areas.
Valparaíso is one of the main ports of Chile and since 2003 its historic center has been declared Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO, Valparaíso is characterized by the famous colorful houses, and mainly by its funiculars, stairs and corridors that raise urban art to another level
Places we will visit:
- Viña del Mar:
- Coastal Edge
- Flower clock.
- Castillo del Mar restaurant.
- Fonck Museum, Moai.
- Viña del Mar beach.
- Municipal Casino of Viña del Mar.
- RIO TINTO Wine Market.
- Punta de Angeles viewpoint.
- Lighthouse Edge Coast Valparaíso Artillery.
- Funicular Mirante May 21.
- Craft fair Plaza Sotomayor.
- Monument of the heroes of the homeland La Sebastiana.
- Pablo Neruda's house (Panoramic).
- Cheerful hill, colored stairs.
- local graphites
- Sea lions.
- Casablanca Valley:
- Panoramic, it has no tasting and subject to entry into the vineyard.
- Transportation to Viña del Mar, Valparaíso and Casablanca Valley with transfer from / to Hotel / Apart / Hostel in Santiago de Chile.
- Entrance to Museums
100% refund if canceled 24 hours in advance.