The Garden City, at first was a land of wine, but today is the most important spa in Chile. You will have the privilege of knowing its urban aesthetic, which mixes modern buildings with white sand beaches and large areas of green areas.
Valparaiso is one of the main ports of Chile and since 2003 its historic center has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, Valparaiso is famous for its colorful houses, and mainly for its funiculars, stairs and corridors that elevate urban art to another level.
Places we will visit:
- Viña del Mar:
- Coastal Edge.
- Flower clock.
- Castillo del Mar Restaurant
- Fonck Museum, Moai.
- Viña del Mar beach.
- Municipal Casino of Viña del Mar.
- RIO TINTO Wine Market.
- Mirador punta de Angeles.
- Coastal Edge Lighthouse Valparaíso Artillery.
- Funicular Mirante 21 May.
- craft fair Plaza Sotomayor.
- monument of the heroes of the La Sebastiana homeland.
- Pablo Neruda's house (Panoramic).
- Joyful hill, colorful stairs.
- local graffiti.
- Sea lions.
- Valley of Casablanca:
- Panoramic, no tasting and subject to entry into the vineyard.
- Transportation to Viña del Mar, Valparaíso and Casablanca Valley with transfer from / to Hotel / Apart / Hostel in Santiago de Chile.
- Entrance to Museums.
100% refund if canceled 24 hours in advance.