Discover the history of the 120 Chilean patriots in Viña Santa Rita who during the independence process of Chile hosted the fighters in what is now the country's oldest wine and wine cellar
Travel through the History of Chile and its Viticulture in this guided tour. You will know the vineyards, and their wine cellars, storage and bottling plant.
You will visit the historic Bodega 1 made of "lime and singing" and the famous "Bodega de los 120 patriotas" , now a national monument. The tour ends with a wine tasting Reserve of the vineyard.
- Transportation from lodging to Viña.
- Ticket at the entrance of the Vineyard.
- Visit to the vineyards, knowing the wineries, storage and bottling.
- Visit to the historic winery made of "Cal y canto" and the famous "Bodega de los 120 patriotas", now a national monument.
- Visit to the gardens of grape varieties and vineyards, the park and outside of the Casona Real Viña Santa Rita.
- Tasting of 3 house wines
- Gift cup
- Bilingual Portuguese, Spanish or English guide.
Up to 24 hrs. before