Discover the history of the 120 Chilean patriots in Viña Santa Rita ... Located in the area of Alto Jahuel, in Buin, Viña Santa Rita is surrounded by a unique natural environment, where the viticultural tradition, the history of Chile, the culture and the gastronomy. During the visit, you will explore the bottling plant for bottles in the winery, and the oldest wine and storage cellars in the country, which during the independence process in Chile hosted the 120 brave patriots who were commanded by Bernardo O 'Higgins.
Travel through the History of Chile and its Viticulture in this guided tour. You will know the vineyards, and their wine cellars, storage and bottling plant.
You will visit the historic Bodega 1 made of "lime and singing" and the famous "Bodega de los 120 patriotas" , now a national monument. The tour ends with a wine tasting Reserve of the vineyard.
- Transportation from lodging to Viña.
- Ticket at the entrance of the Vineyard.
- Visit to the vineyards, knowing the wineries, storage and bottling.
- Visit to the historic winery made of "Cal y canto" and the famous "Bodega de los 120 patriotas", now a national monument.
- Visit to the gardens of grape varieties and vineyards, the park and outside of the Casona Real Viña Santa Rita.
- Tasting of 3 house wines
- Gift cup
- Bilingual Portuguese, Spanish or English guide.
Up to 24 hrs. before