Discover the history of the 120 Chilean patriots in Viña Santa Rita ... Located in the area of Alto Jahuel, in Buin, Viña Santa Rita is surrounded by a unique natural environment, where the viticultural tradition, the history of Chile, the culture and the gastronomy. During the visit, you will explore the bottling plant for bottles in the winery, and the oldest wine and storage cellars in the country, which during the independence process in Chile hosted the 120 brave patriots who were commanded by Bernardo O 'Higgins.
A trip through the Alma de la Viña Santa Rita, which for a long time was the privilege of a few; today open to the public and wine lovers to visit the centenary park, Roman baths and the beautiful neo-Gothic chapel, knowing the history that has been linked for more than 120 years to families of nobles and poets. The tour ends with a tasting of Santa Rita icon wines.
- Transportation from lodging to Viña
- Ticket at the entrance of the Vineyard
- Premium wine tasting of the house
- Table of cheeses and nuts
- Historical tour through the oldest wineries
- Tour through winery "120 patriots"
- Tour of the park and its facilities
- Visit to the chapel
- Gift cup
- Bilingual guide.
Up to 24 hrs. before