Experience of Tandem Flight in Paragliders over the city of Iquique, taking off from the Paragliding Viewpoint over the Cordillera de la Costa and landing at Playa Brava or Playa Cavancha.
Discover the magic of flying in a place of beautiful surroundings. Fly over and enjoy the scenery of Cerro Dragon (the largest sand dune in Chile), the sea and the city of Iquique, one of the best places in the world to practice paragliding all year long, with experienced instructors. The pick-up will be at the Hotel to move to the Take-off Point located on the top of the Cordillera de la Costa and thus live an unforgettable experience, flying comfortably sitting in the front seat of the Tandem Paragliding enjoying an incredible panoramic view, where you You can take pictures, to land in Playa Cavancha.
- Flight guide and instructor
- Transportation to the takeoff point on the Cordillera de la Costa
- Flight Team
- Photos prior to takeoff with the instructor and equipment
- Photos during the Flight
- Go Pro Camera has an additional $ 10,000 cost to be paid to the Flight instructor
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed shoes (ideal for high cane)
- Sweater or windbreaker
- Charge the batteries for the cameras
- Without age limit with a weight of 30 kilos minimum, up to 130 kilos maximum.
- Disabled people can also fly after evaluation and check-up with the Instructor.
- We have the most experienced pilots on flights with children and disabled people.
- Cancellations with 48 hrs. in advance they opt for a 100% refund of the cost of the activity.